Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale

i sometimes feel pity on those who still support all this. have u forget what had happened. do we again want that bloody past to haunt us again. do we again want killings of innocent ppl. if ans. is no then stop sporting all this. can't we live with peace & harmony or we want to rewrite the bloody passage again.

i sometimes feel pity on those who still support all this. have u forget what had happened. do we again want that bloody past to haunt us again. do we again want killings of innocent ppl. if ans. is no then stop sporting all this. can't we live with peace & harmony or we want to rewrite the bloody passage again.

haha, nice to speak to a hindustani regime lover.

lol, if we forget 84, then get ready for another one...

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!

dont be a dummy. remember our past.

haha, nice to speak to a hindustani regime lover.

lol, if we forget 84, then get ready for another one...

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!

dont be a dummy. remember our past.

I agree with U veerji, but its very easy to sit outside in some developed country which gives you the freedom of expression in deed and speak for Khalistan . Its a different thing to raise this point in India where decisions are taken for maximum self appeasement.India is a place with some of the most cruel and insensible people in this world.Caste politics still rules.Votebank Politics dominates . and Minorities still have little recognition at the grass roots level after living together with the the mainstream community for over a hundred years .We all know the sacrifices that our forefathers made for the nourishment of our faith but how many people at the lower levels of the society know abt this.A majority of the Indian population are illiterate and also lack the sense for mutual respect,cooperation and understanding.

• 2 weeks later...