Strength In Left Hand

mundasingh123

I only do body weights dont get the time to go to a gym. Ya single leg squats are tuf .do single arm bent rows require weights ? i understand deadlifts require weights.
Yes, both single arm bent over rows and dead lifts require additional weight. Btw, that exercise was just an example I gave, you can basically convert any exercise into a single arm/leg movement.

You have to use weights to build decent strength. Dumbell bench press, wrist curls, grip work etc will surely help.

Agreed.

Going by mundasingh123 has said already, it's not clear exactly how his arm is weak. Can you please clarify exactly what the problem is? Currently, as we are not aware of the specific problem, suggestions have been generic. Is your left grip weak? What do you mean when you say your wrist is weak? How is it weak?

Veerji,My Left Hand is weak.

I sense it when i try to punch with my Right Hand , i can feel the power originating from my biceps and going right over to my Right Punch .I can feel the strength delivered to the Punch.

But when I do the same with my Left Jab,i cant feel the power running right up to my Jab.My Wrist feels weak ,and as if it doesnt belong to me.I dont feel as confident about my Left Jab as I feel about my Punch . I also feel that My Jab doesnt follow the right shape,line of Power that It should .But It looks perfect .

Could it have something to do with the assymetry of my Body.I have observed the Right side of my Body is more immune to Pain than my Left.My right eye seems better than my Left . The Right side of my jaw seems stronger than my left when it come to chewing something thats hard.Is it Just a Delusion ?

My wrists are weak as in they are thin and not as thick as i have seen with some sikhs such as My cousin who is a Pseudo sikh ( A sikh only By Birth LOL He is a Cut Surd ) His wrists are Heavy .The wrists of some Sikhs are Thick,Large and PowerFul.Mine are thin.But i dont thick that is a problem as I am okay with my Right Hand.But I am just perplexed about my Left. I dont how better to express what i feel abt my Left .