Besan Roti

Guest sinner

This may sound really weird but I seem to increase in kaam after eating besan roti (with yogurt but i don't think its the yogurt as I don't have this problem when i eat yogurt otherwise).. has anyone experienced the same, not necessarily with this but with other foods? I'm just thinking are there any foods that have that effect so I can avoid them?

This may sound really weird but I seem to increase in kaam after eating besan roti (with yogurt but i don't think its the yogurt as I don't have this problem when i eat yogurt otherwise).. has anyone experienced the same, not necessarily with this but with other foods? I'm just thinking are there any foods that have that effect so I can avoid them?

waheguru g,

I read in Granth of Sant Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji that onion & Garlic increase kaam. And coriander(Dahniya) also comes in same category..Sant Baba Jwala singh used dip the Onions in water for some time and then ate it..

Bhul Chuk Maaf

waheguru g ka khalsa

waheguru g ki fateh

besan roti is meant to be good for you,

there are many things which require besan atta that singhs use, whether its food or drinks like milk....... or for other things like reducing effects of hayfever......

i haven't noticed this ........... i do agree that garlic etc has an effect on the body which relates to kaam, but i think kaam along with the other 4 evils all effect us due to lack of bani, no nitnem, no amritvela, poor rehat...... if all the other things are in check then we have a good chance, and if we choose our food carefully then it will reduce the effect on our mind....