Puzzled At Sikh Channel

clarity

I turned on Sikh the the other night and was shocked to see Sarna being interviewed by a Sikh Channel representative. Now if you do not know who this person is please follow this link now why is it after a warning on this very website over a year ago that Sikh Channel was braodcasting from the gurdwara that Sarna runs in Delhi nobody saw this coming.

After the warning on this very website they removed Sarnas name from the gurdwara credits and used the SGPC to sign up many many direct debits that I am in no doubt are going to be very difficult to cancel.

So why is the Sikh Channel Dangerous

What I have noticed is the very clever game they have played and not one person has noticed they have effectively locked down the European Sangat and managed to lock in Sikh gurdwaras got documents signed effectively giving them leave to say WE REPRESENT ALL SIKH JATHEBANDIS

after signing up the direct debits drawing all of the gurdwaras that have spoken for Sikh rights in the UK and using the SGPC to gain trust from the UK sangat they have created a platform for the Sikhs to weaken the Akali party the only all Sikh party india who is trying to stop control of all gurdwaras across India going to other eligions and political parties.

Destroyng The Voice Of All UK Opposition

So now they have all of the Jathebandis signed up they have most of the Sangats direct debits WHY DID THEY GIVE A PLATFORM TO SARNA

I am in no doubt the owners of the Sikh channel have sold out and are trying to halt all voices that want human rights justice for Sikh and to halt drug abuse etc.

You are right the Sikh Channel is very dangerous...and this whole SIKH COUNCIL seems to be a big scam.

They have voiced any opinions on the Dastaar Issue, or any of the on going issues with Meat and Sharab in the Gurdware???

I agree Sarna is dangerous and the Sikh Channel not give him a platform to speak from, but the Sikh Channel should also not let Ranjit Singh Rana bring on his Badal clan, (like today) and give them a platform to speak on...

As Sikh TV should not the Tiger Jatha speak on their channel!

Badal and the SGPC belong to Sikhs at least they are wearing turbans if we lose them Sikhs have 0 power in Punjab think about it the thin thread we have to hang on to Punjab is being worn away daily having a rubbish party that ARE SIKH rather than having anybody else in Punjab is better than losing all control of all gurdwaras and areas of our gurus.

Think about it who are the only people to gain from attacks on Badal and the loss of ALL SIKH power in Punjab if you look at it in that perspective you will realise that removing Badal is probably the deadliest thing the Sikh majority can do at this time and the fact that Badal and his cronies have told all Akali youth to keep turbans is a step in the right direction.

Believe me when I tell you in history we made the same mistake by agreeing to give up himachal pradesh, pakistan and harayana if we lose Punjab as well our religion IS DEAD.

So be very very careful when attacking the Badals like a family the Sikhs should sort out their differences internally you wouldny argue with your relatives on the street in front of Goray so its better we send representatives and voice our concerns.

BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU IF WE GIVE UP SIKH POWER IN PUNJAB ITS PROBABLY THE LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR SIKHISM AS WE KNOW IT.

Now at a time when we are getting anihilated by bollywood the police and right wing hindu extremists its laughable that we would also attack our own Sikh brethren no matter how corrupt.

So you would rather we hand power to the same people thta have killed 500'000 Sikhs and lose all power in punjab therefore blow all chances to any freedom we could ever hope to get I think all of the peoples logic is flawed who think it is just Badal there are hundreds of gursikh councillers and many many MLA's in Punjab these people help A LOT of colleges and schools.

No MUSLIM NO HINDU would vote out the only people who are their own religion in favour of those of another religion who have wiped out 500'000 of their own kind.

Do you now see why Sikhs are laughed upon in the rest of India we are strangling ourselves

UNLESS THE PEOPLE PUSHING FOR BADAL TO GO ARE ANTI SIKH OR WORSE SOLD OUT.