Islam Advertised

PAL 07

Do you hear of Sikh, Hindu, Buddist rape gangs, NO, NO, you do not, why because their are not any,

What about Anglo/European rapists, who raped countless African female slaves?

Or the massive 'sex tourism' from western nations to poorer countries like Thailand that take place to this day?

You know what Arthur, there is a problem to be dealt with. This much I agree with. But accusing every last Muslim of being a pervert, human kebab making evil monster is about as logical as viewing you, yourself as a pervert because of the sustained paedophilia that stems from western nations.

Sort yourself out mate.

Wow Arthur that was extraordinarily interesting. I have this creeping fear that it is inauthentic. Do you have sources?

Hi, there are lots of references to it,

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&pwst=1&sa=X&ei=4JrfTZ9Xy5k644b4-Ak&ved=0CBcQvgUoAA&q=Caliph+Omar%27s+Ultimatum+to+Persian+King,+Yazdgird+III+and+the+King%27s+Response&nfpr=1

I have always under stood it to be true, I read somewhere that It's on a clay tablet in the British museum.

Arthur.

What about Anglo/European rapists, who raped countless African female slaves?

Or the massive 'sex tourism' from western nations to poorer countries like Thailand that take place to this day?

You know what Arthur, there is a problem to be dealt with. This much I agree with. But accusing every last Muslim of being a pervert, human kebab making evil monster is about as logical as viewing you, yourself as a pervert because of the sustained paedophilia that stems from western nations.

Sort yourself out mate.

That's not what I am saying at all, of course there a decent hardworking peace loving muslims, the majority. But there are a significant minority who are not and it's the problem with these that need to be looked at.

Yes a terrible thing, but remember that Arabs had a hand in this too.

Arthur.

That's not what I am saying at all, of course there a decent hardworking peace loving muslims, the majority. But there are a significant minority who are not and it's the problem with these that need to be looked at.

Yes a terrible thing, but remember that Arabs had a hand in this too.

Arthur.

Seems a bit 'rich' to bang on about Arabs when European paedophiles/perverts run rampant in Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Africa etc.?

Then there is the whole issue of the sustained protection of paedo priests in the Catholic church.

Looks like the west has its own deeply-rooted 'nonce case' issues that they play down?

Pot, kettle etc.?

Western, eastern, muslim, sikh, buddhist, catholic...

Looks like crap, smells like crap.... must be crap. I don't care where they come from or their religion. Sex tourism thing is totally true, and more needs to be done to crack down on it... both in western countries and in the countries allowing this to happen.

That being said, anywhere there is a significant muslim minority they always clash with the non muslims. India, England, Philippines, Thailand... independent of the race/country of origin.

So like I said,

Looks like crap, smells like crap