Waiting For Test Results Of Disease Diagnose

Guest Anonymous Singh

Look into seeing if a high raw vegetable diet may be good for you? For a while at least?

It is apparently easier food for your body to 'process' and the nutrients don't get tampered with.

Ask your doc first though.

Guest 1637

Do naam simran- Say "Satnaam" instead of waheguru- Sat is God/Truth/Light. It is the most powerful mantra (it is His pure light and Him Himself) and has healed people close to me.

Whatever the result please realise that this world is false, a testing ground and a place for us to realise Him. It is a khel, a game.

God lives in no form, he has no colour, shape, size, image. That is the reality. Sachkandh is where the People who practice truth/Naam simran/have discovered the Truth, reside.

God bless you.

Do naam simran- Say "Satnaam" instead of waheguru- Sat is God/Truth/Light. It is the most powerful mantra (it is His pure light and Him Himself) and has healed people close to me.

Here is a Mantar that includes the shakti/attributes and the formless Lord....Satnaam Sri Waheguru. Please in the future don't tell others not to do simran of Waheguru. Thousands of sins are erased by the simran of Waheguru.

Guest Anonymous Singh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Shri Waheguru Ji ki Fateh,

Guru Di pyaari Sadsangat Ji,

Update- on my reports

My Hepatitis A B C all results came negative. I am so thankful to sache patsha akal purakh waheguru. I Still have some stomach trouble but I will be going for further treatment & procedure and trying to reduce my weight. I pray infront of waheguru the way he listen my prayer he listen everyones and keep us connected to gurbani and sacha nam of that akal purakh. Bhul chuk maaf karna

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Shri Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

Dear brother...it's all a test...remain head strong and do not doubt your guru. Physical pain is not real unless you let it touch you. Remain spiritually attached to waheguru and you will never go wrong. I've had health problems which I can't go into much detail about but one thing I know from my experience is that there are problems that the most qualified and experienced drs of the world cannot treat, but my guru treated mine. Miracles do happen with baani... Mera vaid guru govinda.....I'm living proof of it

Recite chaupai sahib 24/7-have it playing in you room through your sleep and repeat aukhi gharri na dekhan dei...and any baani...only waheguru is the saviour so remember him....

May everyone who reads your post do ardaas for u

Gurkirpa-remain in chardi kala and no pain will touch you dear brother