Wandering

Guest blank

Guest blank
i start doing paath and when i do paath guru ji seem to be talking to me to make me feel better
hukamnamas make me feel better. when i go to sangat i feel like there is nothing to be sad about i am so happy
i get pyaas when i am in sangat

Bhenji/ Veerji your words speak volumes about how Maharaj is ang sang, that He is listening to you and helping you out through all this maya that everyone goes through.. As others brought out above ji, this pain, dukh, sad feeling is so so imp for all of us to realize and feel that only He is here for us, listens to us, watches us and answers our doubts, questions, and even what we've never asked for! Ain't that beautiful :)

Surely Maharaj shall listen to your ardas and fulfil this pyas you hold in your heart ji :)

Guest focus

Not sure how to put forth my ques. If everyone and all that we are surrounded with is false, the relations..all maya..then why can't we be alone and only with Maharaj? i wonder when ever i come across people, relations that turn bitter.. when Maharaj is the only one we can count on, who will never turn His back on us, then why not be with Him alone.? I don't know what to say.

We're here to discover who we are, we're not here to dicover Maharaj, we Are Satnam Ji. We here to realise that. He discovered it himself, and he rediscovers himself again everytime one of Us find out who we are(He loves us so much that He shares his discovery with us and relives it again and again through us).

Others are here to discover the same thing, and we are here to learn from them, and to be tested by Satnam Ji through them- living in His hukam(through naam simran, bandgi, seva etc) he leads us to Him, some through many lifetimes. When we are alone, the five thieves can kick in, when we are surrounded by pain and hardship(negativity etc)and we are on the path to discovery, we want to get out of this negativity. Hence pain(negativity- or hell state of mind) is the remedy cuz it leads us we do naam simran and take steps to get out of our negative and self destructive(five theives) state(through bandgi aswell) towards a heavenly state of mind-(or Sukh).

Finally when we shed attachment of these two states(high and low, heaven and hell, pleasure and pain) we achieve a state of balance, and this is where the lord is found. The balance is the state that equates with the state of Nothingness in which God resides. There away from maya, one can live in the world while detached from it, detached from the highs, lows, family, friends and the <banned word filter activated> of maya and where the uncomparable and undescribable nasha of the Lord is felt.

By expereincing maya through relationships and our own thieves, we learn that maya is a teacher- Her lesson is that She will only cause us pain. Gurbani tells us that dukh causes sukh and vice versa, they're fed to us equally. Only in the state of balance are we exempt from this law. Maya basically shows us how to ruin ourselves, it's a lesson that is needed to discover ourselves, to make us want out becuase anything that is able to hurt us is an illusion, God is all loving. When we realise the lesson, as described above, we take steps to detach and this comes through balance, which comes through naam simran, bandgi, application of gyan and serious self assessment and contemplation.

If we take each and every moment as a lesson, loving God through His name every moment, self assessing ourselves (thieves, etc) and staying content with each moment, we can't really go wrong. Its all in Gurbani, all we need to do is apply the gyan given.