Sikhi To The Max 2

K Singh 82

STTM 2 is an amazing tool but as its been used more and more in Gurdwara', i do however feel that the literal translations ie Akhree Arths can cause alot of confusion for youth without further explanation.

Having seen Sri Japjee Sahib on STTM on an Akhand Paath Bhog, i've been bombared with questions because the literal translations require further discussion. Now if someone doesn't have access to a Gursikh then i'm certain it will leave them very very confused.

A Hindu once attended a Akhand Paath Bhog and after having read the translations below was convinced that Sikhs had to be Hindu's

"Gur Essar Gur Gorakh Bharma Gur Parbatee Maee"

The Guru is Shiva, the Guru is Vishnu and Brahma: the Guru is Paarvati & Lakhshmi

What i have noticed is that the Panjabi Translations are not so literal and go into more detail. Does anyone know if there is going to be a newer version of STTM and will it contain more detailed English transltions? If not, is there another tool like it that can be used in the gurdwara and has more detailed English translations?