Does This Mean Something?

Guest learner

Guest learner

hi,

a little while back i was listening to the shabad "jo mangay thakur apnay thay soe soe dayvay" and was thinking in my head wouldn't it be great if my wishes came true. i was listening it through my ipod, had my headphones in and they weren't too lout so that the people surrounding me could hear what i was listening to. as i was listening to this shabad and thinking what i was thinking, my friend just said out the line "jo mangay thakur panay thay soe soe dayvay"....i was incredibly shocked!! he's a non-amritdhairi hair cut guy and my first question to him was if he could hear what i was listening to and he's like no i can't then i told him that i'm listening to that shabad right now! my friend prays very rarely and he wasn't even sure of where he has heard that shabad before...we were just in the kitchen together and he said it while i was preparing my food and thinking what i was thinking. is this all just a big coincidence???

Guest Guest

It is just a way by which God is telling you to Have Faith !

Like what you have wished for has been heard by Almighty.

So hope for the best, in the mean time do Simran and Seva.

Guest fakekaur

i woke up heard raindrops outside and thought of Bhene Savaan Aya.. shbd... walked out of my room and they were doing that shabd in harimandir sahib...

the other day i was painting and decided to write a line from shbd on canvas... as i was writing it my sis turned on the TV and it was the same shbd on TV

i made a cd of my favorite tracks one time... listened to it on the way to smagam and when we got to smagam they did same shbds with same sequence.. before going to toronto smagam i was really into these two shbds..that they did at toronto smagam.. when i was coming bacck from toronto i was waiting for my cousin to pick me up at the airport i was listening to simran on my i pod.. when i got in the car with my cousin she was listening to the same simran track...

the other day i had bhai manjit singh scotland wales track on..... my cousin walked in and was shocked cos she was listening to the same track in her car

i dont usually wake up amritvela.. so when i started with my friend... we took hukamnama twice when we started and it was http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1550 like gurujee talking directly to us.

so many of these coincidences... or w/e they happen when we are getting closer to gurujee they stop when we go away i think.. cos everytime i go away from sikhi i lose this connection when i come closer these things started happening

i think guru jee is talking to you when that happens.. maybe a way guru ji get you to understand gurbani better... so you think about it more.. its a way of guru ji saying i am everywhere.. i guess... i dont know the answer really but all i know is it happens when you are closer to guru ji...

MY WEIRD MANMUKHI PHILOSOPHY: the same way if you are thinking about a person and you have a feeling that they are gona call you and they do call you.. :p same way if your family member is in trouble you get a feeling that somethings not right.. its when we have connection with that person... the moment you go farther away from the person you lose that connection

i see the relationship with guru jee the same way.. as long as you think gurujee is away.. he will be away.. when you fall in love with gurujee and build that connection as it gets stronger gurujee is always with you. guru jee is at hand guru jee will understand you better than anyone else... then guru ji will talk to you all the time.. he will let you know he is there listening, understanding you... you dnt even have to say it in ardaas. he will already know...

another thing.. i dont have that connection with guru jee that i probably did because i lost that love that brought us together and now i feel distant so its not the same anymore ....anways....sometimes when i ask guru jee for manmukhi stuff....but then i am like oops!! :\

vin thudhh hor j ma(n)ganaa sir dhukhaa kai dhukh ||

To ask for any other than You, Lord, is the most miserable of miseries.

dhaehi naam sa(n)thokheeaa outharai man kee bhukh ||

Please bless me with Your Name, and make me content; may the hunger of my mind be satisfied.

i dont even know how to do ardaas i stand there and then count all that i want... and then i am like crap ok vaheguroojee i take it back i dont want it!!!!!!!! but if it pleases you then you can give me it... :\

sooooo .... in a way i am

dlhu muhbiq ijMn@ syeI sicAw ]

dhilahu muhabath ji(n)nh saeee sachiaa ||

They alone are true, whose love for God is deep and heart-felt.

ijn@ min horu muiK horu is kWFy kicAw ]1]

jinh man hor mukh hor s kaa(n)dtae kachiaa ||1||

Those who have one thing in their heart, and something else in their mouth, are judged to be false. ||1||

rqy iesk Kudwie rMig dIdwr ky ]

rathae eisak khudhaae ra(n)g dheedhaar kae ||

Those who are imbued with love for the Lord, are delighted by His Vision.

ivsirAw ijn@ nwmu qy Buie Bwru QIey ]1] rhwau ]

visariaa jinh naam thae bhue bhaar thheeeae ||1|| rehaao ||

Those who forget the Naam, the Name of the Lord, are a burden on the earth. ||1||Pause||

Guest histories

Yep, there are no cooincidences, just God talking to us constantly, and those who choose not to block him out and listen do just that.

Love this line

Those who forget the Naam, the Name of the Lord, are a burden on the earth

The Most Important hukam from the SatGuru that so many of his so called students ignore and do anything not to follow...

Fateh jio

These are truly amazing experiences you guys have shared. Guru ji has different ways of communicating with each of us and maybe this is one of them

I'd say you are very lucky to have these experience so keep doing whatever you are doing n push urself further on guru jis path

Gurkirpa

Fateh jio