Why Are Jews So Powerful And Muslims So Powerless?

Khalasthan86

It's definitely you. The Palestinians have been kicked out of Israel, just like Sikhs were kicked out of Pakistan. The Jews who created Israel knew that they needed their own country to avoid another Holocaust and so that they could not have to act like adoopted children in someone else's country. Sikhs in India arent being expelled like Palestinians were but face being annihilated by India, one way or another, just like Jews feared that they may face another Holocaust somewhere in the West.

Would you say that Pro-khalistani supporters should technically support Palestine or not ?? - It still doesnt make sense to support Israel who treat the palestinian people living in their country like dirt just the way india treats or treated sikhs in the 80s and 90s.

The reason those pro-Khalistani Sikhs are also pro-Israel is because Israel is always on Palestines (Muslims) case. Its a classic case of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". Although you do have to wonder what the Palestinians have done to harm the aforementioned pro-Khalistan Sikhs - I guess they justify their hate probably because the Palestinians are Muslims I guess.

Yeah i agree with your points - its probably the same old "muslim " thing again.

Would you say that Pro-khalistani supporters should technically support Palestine or not ?? - It still doesnt make sense to support Israel who treat the palestinian people living in their country like dirt just the way india treats or treated sikhs in the 80s and 90s.

Pro-Khalistanis should support the Palestinians as soon as Pakistan gives back all the land they stole from Sikhs in 1947.

As for Israel's treatment of Palestinians, it's a two way street. Did you know that Jewish immigration to Palestine started in the 1880s? Back then the area was ruled by the Ottoman Empire (Turkey) and one family owned most of the land in Palestine. As they forced ordinary palestinians to farm the land and not own it, the palestinians only grew enough to feed themselves and prevent their rulers getting ticked off. Jews started turning up and offering to buy land of the Arab family who owned large parts of Palestine. They sold it thinking that the land was unsuitable for farming. The Jews had their own green revolution and showed how the right property laws could change a landscape. When the powerful arab elite realised the jews were turning worthless desert into valuable arable land they wanted it back. But by then it was too late. My point is that it was <banned word filter activated>-for-tat on their side of the world. Did sikhs do anything similar? No. India's aggression towards Sikhs is mainly because we dont fit in with their ideal notions of their country, not because they want our land. Its funny how sikhs like sticking their noses in other people's business when we dont even know half the facts. No wonder Sikhs dont achieve anything anymore.