A Sikh Very Confused Please Help Me

SikhSoldier01

Hi Guys

Background Info

I was amritari before when i was younger around 10. I used to do everything a Gursikh would do. Thing is most of it was forced to me. I didnt have any say into doing anything. So i cut my hair.

Now:

I was watching the tv where countless sikhs were protecting guduwaras and i just thought. 'Look at me, i eat meat, i drink, i shave, i do everything'. What has changed ?

I mean i cut my hair because i wanted to be accepted by everyone as an equal but looking back and now i am proud to be a sikh and i want to show it.

I used to wear a pagh to school and felt uncomfurtable but i was around 11 years old so yeah that would be normal.

My heart says go on with it but this world stops me because of the famous 'Self Image'.

My question is to everyone on here What Shall I Do ? How Do I Overcome This Obstacle ? How Do i Live My Life To Please Guru Ji ?

Hi Guys

Background Info

I was amritari before when i was younger around 10. I used to do everything a Gursikh would do. Thing is most of it was forced to me. I didnt have any say into doing anything. So i cut my hair.

Now:

I was watching the tv where countless sikhs were protecting guduwaras and i just thought. 'Look at me, i eat meat, i drink, i shave, i do everything'. What has changed ?

I mean i cut my hair because i wanted to be accepted by everyone as an equal but looking back and now i am proud to be a sikh and i want to show it.

I used to wear a pagh to school and felt uncomfurtable but i was around 11 years old so yeah that would be normal.

My heart says go on with it but this world stops me because of the famous 'Self Image'.

My question is to everyone on here What Shall I Do ? How Do I Overcome This Obstacle ? How Do i Live My Life To Please Guru Ji ?

you can start with listening sikh itihaas katha (for example itihaas pathshahi 10 by giani thakur singh ji)

its very hard to be sikh. but everyone needs to try follow the teachings of guru sahibs.

coz only sikhi and naam will go with u to parlok and also give sukh in maatlok