Astral Project To Harimandir Sahib?

Beginner

Post Deleted - Last warning given

Forum Rule:

March 1, 2008

Dasam Granth Bani: SikhSangat.com holds a Pro Dasam Granth stand. We believe that the Dasam Granth Sahib in its current form is the work of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. No provocative, insulting or derogatory language will be tolerated against Dasam Granth Sahib. Any topic or post questioning the authority and authenticity of the Dasam Granth will not be allowed. Not following the rule will result in Under moderation and possible ban without an issuance of warning.

So called book worm prof with not enough wisdom to understand or even the ability to accept Dasam bani

Very well said. This rogue is 8th grade pass.How he writes himself a professor. That is a million

dollar question. May be his chela Amritsingh0 tell us.

WJKK WJKF

Seems like the treads going off track.. to me you have the belief or you do not.

My stance is simple ... Dasam Bani is Gurbani it should be respected as such ...

Sants and Mahpursh walk this earth, some are deep in meditation and some are more in the open to briing others into sikhi ... A few mahapursh whos jevani Mr AmritSingh0 i would suggest you read are SANT BABA ISHER SINGH JI, SANT BABA ATTAR SINGH JI, SANT BABA WARYAM SINGH JI, BABA TAKHUR SINGH JI , SANT BABA KARTAR SINGH JI, SANT BABA JARNAL SINGH JI KHALSA, all of whom are puran bharmgayani.

But if you like i can teach mathematics 1+1 =2 so know am i your prof? no why no i call myself a Prof :) what do you mean calling myself a prof dosnt make me one .... what has your Sarbjit Singh Dhunda actually studied at what university when did he graduate? Dharsan's Ragi School of SIKHISM.

You can follow who you like but please dont use people who make up they are something but are really something else. Kala Afgani LOL ... Simply put believe me dont believe me up to you ... you and you alone will answer the Dharm Raja ...

Just out of curiosity whats your stance on the panj banian as you dont believe that the Dasam Bani is gurbani do you believe there is only two nitnem path? (is this to save time :p) Or do you believe we have 5 banian ...

anyways

Bhul chuk maff

Waheguru Guru sikhi jivan bakshah karan

WJKK WJKF