Does Waheguru Communicate With Us Like This ? I Am Astonished Really

Guest dataSingh

Guest dataSingh

I was on my facebook page and on the section of my info where it says "list of books I read" was a Guru Granth sahib thumbnail . I don't know how it got there for I don't remember adding it .

But , when I clicked on it , i was redirected to this page ::

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Line&Param=46222&g=1&h=1&r=1&t=1

Sūraṯ ḏekẖ na bẖūl gavārā.

Do not be fooled by appearances, you fool.

What actually surprises me is that just before the moment , this guruvaak came , I was having glamor and maya on my mind .. I was just thinking about my favorite celebrities about whom I am real big fan and wanted to be like them . yeah call me low life or whatever and then the next moment , this gurvaak came and when I checked complete shabad I felt like guru sahib was speaking to me .

Its hard to believe this was just a coincidence :blink2:

Lol, he communicates with us every second. The gurmukhs can read his line of communication because they recognsie Him to be every wehre, everyone, everything and every possible situation.

Our whole life is just one big communication with god, the ones who recognise it walk the path without any hesitation or anything holding them back because even a slanderer is just Him teaching us lessons/ testing us to see if we can see Him or not- everything is His hukam because everything is Him.