The Grand Creation Of Waheguru . His Creation Is So Grand . Imagine How Great He Maybe ?

Guest dataSingh

I just typed in a number on www.granth sahib.com and this is what came up. This is an example of the communication he uses. He is truly the Greatest of the Great.

rwgu sUhI mhlw 5 Gru 1 Raag Soohee, Fifth Mehl, First House: raag soohee mehlaa 5 ghar 1 <> siqgur pRswid ] One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru: ik-oNkaar satgur parsaad. bwjIgir jYsy bwjI pweI ] The actor stages the play, baajeegar jaisay baajee paa-ee. nwnw rUp ByK idKlweI ] playing the many characters in different costumes; naanaa roop bhaykh dikhlaa-ee. sWgu auqwir QMim@E pwswrw ] but when the play ends, he takes off the costumes, saaNg utaar thamiHa-o paasaaraa. qb eyko eykMkwrw ]1] and then he is one, and only one. ||1|| tab ayko aykankaaraa. ||1|| kvn rUp idRsitE ibnswieE ] How many forms and images appeared and disappeared? kavan roop daristi-o binsaa-i-o. kqih gieE auhu kq qy AwieE ]1] rhwau ] Where have they gone? Where did they come from? ||1||Pause|| kateh ga-i-o uho kat tay aa-i-o. ||1|| rahaa-o. jl qy aUTih Aink qrMgw ] Countless waves rise up from the water. jal tay ootheh anik tarangaa. kink BUKn kIny bhu rMgw ] Jewels and ornaments of many different forms are fashioned from gold. kanik bhookhan keenay baho rangaa. bIju bIij dyiKE bhu prkwrw ] I have seen seeds of all kinds being planted beej beej daykhi-o baho parkaaraa. Pl pwky qy eykMkwrw ]2] - when the fruit ripens, the seeds appear in the same form as the original. ||2|| fal paakay tay aykankaaraa. ||2|| shs Gtw mih eyku Awkwsu ] The one sky is reflected in thousands of water jugs, sahas ghataa meh ayk aakaas. Gt PUty qy EhI pRgwsu ] but when the jugs are broken, only the sky remains. ghat footay tay ohee pargaas. Brm loB moh mwieAw ivkwr ] Doubt comes from greed, emotional attachment and the corruption of Maya. bharam lobh moh maa-i-aa vikaar. BRm CUty qy eykMkwr ]3] Freed from doubt, one realizes the One Lord alone. ||3|| bharam chhootay tay aykankaar. ||3||