An Answer To Several Questions Of Life

• 2 weeks later...

Not trying to be mean , but infact my answer is a humbling one . And people think of it as being egoistic . O the irony .. haha

In my personal view , people come in our lives just because of coincidence , thats it and this one word explains it fully . No mumbo-jumbo fairy tale required as explanation .

It is ego of man because of which he feels he is so special that everyone who comes in his life comes for a reason . Its not always so , my friend

• 2 weeks later...

I am a firm believer that 'everything happens for a reason'

All the people we meet and interact with 'by coincidence' ! are there to give us a chance to balance our karma.

For eg. I might be walking across a parking lot after saying or interacting negatively towards a friend.

I come across a homeless dude asking for a couple of dollars. Now, I have just a moment ago created some bad karma by arguing or bad mouthing a friend. I now have this negative karma weighing me down, the weight will stay there unless I do good.-The homeless guy is giving me the opportunity to fix this by helping him in the sense of a couple of dollars from my pocket.

If I do this.then I can cancel my bad karma just created by myself. Or I could not bother with the hobo and ignore him-give him nothing,-this inturn is going to cause more negativity on my behalf.

This is how the whole universe works, the world carries on spiinning because everything is balanced.