Has Any Inquiry Been Ordered Into Gurdaspur Killings?

JSinghnz

We are extremely shocked at the brutal killings of our young brothers in Gurdaspur.

Has any Sikh organisation asked for an inquiry into this tragedy?

Was any warning given to the Singhs by the police before being fired upon so mercilessly?

Has any police officer been suspended/arrested for these killings?

WE WANT AN ANSWER AND WE WANT THE CULPRITS OF THESE KILLINGS BE BROUGHT TO BOOK.

Dal Khalsa and other Sikh organizations have demanded a judicial probe into the incident and suspension of the officer heading the police party.

Leaders of pro-Panthic Akali Dals, Sikhs for Human Rights and Sikh Students Federation have unanimously condemned the killing of Bhai Jaspal Singh and chided the Badal Government for allowing ruthless police atrocities on civilian Sikh population in Punjab.

Opposition leader Amarinder Singh criticized the Police action in Gurdaspur, and stated that the government was proving ineffective in maintaining peace and law and order in the state.

Gurdaspur Member of Parliament, Partap Singh Bajwa also condemned police action against protesters and stated “I am aghast with the audacious, irresponsible and inhumane act by the police authorities in firing on unarmed citizens in Gurdaspur. The police and district administration has been found lacking in its preparations once again. The government must act against the errant officers” .

http://www.panthic.org/articles/5421

Wasn't there a witness on Sikh Channel yesterday saying that the shot come from the direction of the police. Also i'm no expert but cant you match the bullet to the type of gun it was shot from? So if it was shot from the police, i'm sure you can trace it.

But this being India, i'm sure absolutely no inquiry will be done and it will be all swept under the carpet. Possibly with some policemen receiving medals for the 'bravery' they shown against these 'rioters'

And then they wonder why we want Khalistan