Help! Family Against Me Growing Hair Because Of Headlice

Guest Jagjeet

Guest lice

If they believe in this so strongly, you should ask your entire family inlcuding the women to shave their heads and see how keen they are on it then. Going by their logic that will be only way to ensure you don't get headlice. While you're at it also tell them to burn their bodies so they don't contract disease in their lifetimes :)

I don't know why you guys are suggesting using a shampoo that kills head lice - Sikhi teaches you that it is wrong to harm other life deliberately and using a shampoo is a deliberate act to kill head lice.

You should only pick them out one by one and then put them in the garden.

If you're that worried then you should sweep all the insects in front of you before you take a step. God forbid you step on a bug!

We aren't Jains.

If you're that worried then you should sweep all the insects in front of you before you take a step. God forbid you step on a bug!

We aren't Jains.

There is a difference between deliberately killing an animal and accidentally killing one.

anyway....It was supposed to be a joke...

Guest Jagjeet

Thanks Singh's :) I won't give up or be forced to cut my hair at all. Need to keep things clean and do paath in the meantime. I don't understand why my family sees headlice as a big thing and they even said that they can jump! I just lol'd. I respect my family but one side you got Guru's bachan and then bachan from family take you away from Guru Maharaj.

Guest Jagjeet

Oh yeah i also need your suggestions and thoughts about Neem Oil. Am thinking of using this oil to help to get rid of head lice. Apparently it's good and effective :p