Its Back

Guest singh

Not sure what is more inappropriate in a thread about masterbation, Kuljugi. The 'massage' comment or what you just said ^

Nah, but seriously, to the original poster : Its time to get married fella. Its time to get a firm grip on the matter.....time to take the matter into your own hand....and get married. There are actually proven health benefits of masterbating....such as a lowering of risk of testicular cancer, but you have to weigh that against unproven health risks such as going blind or needing glasses. My advice is to get married. Settle down....start a family. Whatevers happened in the past, just get a tissue and wipe it clean. Start afresh. Get married.

I agree.

Personally, I think it's time to make a change. Just relax--take it easy. You're still young--that's not your fault, there's so much you have to know. Like West London Singh said, you should find a girl, settle down and you can marry. Look at me--I am old but I'm happy. I was once like you are now and I know that it's not easy to become when you've found something going on. But take your time--think a lot, think of everthing you've got. For you will still be here tomorrow but your dreams may not.

Guest singh

married im still in high school

such as a lowering of risk of testicular cancer, but you have to weigh that against unproven health risks such as going blind or needing glasses

this iswat im scard of da most , this watgets me to do it , testicularcancer , im afraid dat if i stop i mite get dis , an wat r te other ones u r talking bout going blind and needing glasses

^ :biggrin2: 'roll on the floor laughing' and 'lol' are often used expressions Kaljugi but I don't mind telling you I genuinely was on the floor laughing out loud at that. Brilliant. :respect:

The funny thing is, when I said 'settle down...get married' in the previous message I honestly did have Cat Stevens playing in my mind. What are the chances eh ?.......quoting Yusuf Islam on a youth forum and someone actually recognising it ?

^ :biggrin2: 'roll on the floor laughing' and 'lol' are often used expressions Kaljugi but I don't mind telling you I genuinely was on the floor laughing out loud at that. Brilliant. :respect:

The funny thing is, when I said 'settle down...get married' in the previous message I honestly did have Cat Stevens playing in my mind. What are the chances eh ?.......quoting Yusuf Islam on a youth forum and someone actually recognising it ?

I haven't got a clue what you're on about.

:biggrin2: