Hair Pulled Out

Guest Anonmymous

some say, however god made you, stay like that. u shudnt change it, e.g. hair. but then, what also comes from this is bodily defects. then 'the person' will say, the logic of staying how god intended for u, e.g. with hair / BODY DEFECTS, breaks down. so no, u dont need to keep hair either..

what would sangat reply to this? as its 2 problems into 1.; keeping hair, and staying how god intended for u.. e.g. defects or not. : /

id say, guru G says do naam with ur rom. as post above.. and, id say, yes, uv been given that defect as a part of ur karam, so yes, u can try n sort it, but only if its in ur karam to sort it!.. so basically, try as u might, if ur not allowed to sort it, u wont be able to, and if u do try, n it dopes get sorted, the defect, then its in ur karam to sort it in the first place. but u aint gona know till u try.. fact is that karam is hukam, u do a bad deed, ull get badness too. if its in ur karam to make urself better, then go for it.. jus like, it is in our karam (the world - at least most of it) to hav medicine. for ease of pain etc

(for me, i dont reely take meds.. all too often. occational paracetamol aspirin thas it - rest i take as me paying for my karam!... although, if u cn porg ur karam and get through the last few moments of ur karam in less pain, u wud defo choose that.. hence, choose medicines over the pain. so it is ok to take meds. but not to depend on then for every lil thing.. : / ).