Congress For Obc Quota To Jat Sikhs

sweetshera

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always thought Jatts quoted themselves high caste not allowing Mazhabi Sikhs into village Gurudwaras, laughing on full beard Arora/Khatri/Bhapa Sikhs, making fun of Afghani Sikh accent. From when Jatt Sikhs have been classified as Low-caste Sikhs? Jatt Sikhs should take a serious note of this news and vehemently oppose any such quota being granted to them.

Well a lot of Jats I have personally met seem to be backwards in my experience, so I guess it is only natural and right that they get official recognition as a 'backwards caste' in this capacity?

Kapow!! Take that pendu mofos!

hee hee hee

About 2 years ago, I had a conversation with a businessman from Punjab. He's an Amarinder supporter, and he was telling me that they are working towards getting Jatts OBC status. This way, they will get special treatment from the government. So, Jatts were actually pushing for this. They don't really care about the "backwards" tag that comes along with it. I wouldn't be surprised if other groups now follow suit.

KAPOW! DISHOO DISHOO!

Instead of caste, I think that privileges now given to sc bc status castes should instead be given to one based on their poverty level regardless of ones caste. If one is poor he deserves the privileges because he is poor not because of his caste. This is what Manpreet was saying as well. These caste based privileges must be stopped. Help the poor instead.

Instead of caste, I think that privileges now given to sc bc status castes should instead be given to one based on their poverty level regardless of ones caste. If one is poor he deserves the privileges because he is poor not because of his caste. This is what Manpreet was saying as well. These caste based privileges must be stopped. Help the poor instead.

I agree. 100 percent.