**Press Release from Slough Sangat in regards to the events of 04/11/12**

TheTruth2012

But who is the SatGuru of the Sikhs?

Siri SatGuru Granth Sahib Ji?

Or Siri SatGuru Granth Sahib Ji & Siri Dasam Granth?

No disrespect to Siri Dasam Granth, however wasn't guruship given to you know who..

Sikhs have two gurus, Guru Granth and guru panth. Read basics of sikh rehat maryada before indulging in useless exercise here.

Guru Granth guides us spiritually and Guru Panth in khalsa panth roop guides us in wordly matters.You become khalsa by believing Dasam granth sahib.

I understand everything you are trying to say here but do not say openly.

say what openly? please tell me what I am trying to say, please enlighten me and the sangat here GPS.

I don't know this dhunda guy, but before I take the word of a corrupt jathedhar sitting at Siri Akaal Thakat Sahib Ji, giving hukams and expecting people to forget what they are doing with the Panth, what a joke they are making of us.

I think I will hear what he has to say and then make up my own mind.

The REAL Siri Akaal Thakat Sahib Jathedhar is sitting in a jail somewhere in Patalia.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

Sikhs have two gurus, Guru Granth and guru panth. Read basics of sikh rehat maryada before indulging in useless

exercise here.

Sikhs have one Spritual SatGuru. However for worldly affairs there is the Guru Khalsa Panth.

But I asked you about Dasam Granth Sahib Ji?

Thank you for calling my exercise useless, try answering the question next time.

say what openly? please tell me what I am trying to say, please enlighten me and the sangat here GPS.

I don't know this dhunda guy, but before I take the word of a corrupt jathedhar sitting at Siri Akaal Thakat Sahib Ji, giving hukams and expecting people to forget what they are doing with the Panth, what a joke they are making of us.

I think I will hear what he has to say and then make up my own mind.

The REAL Siri Akaal Thakat Sahib Jathedhar is sitting in a jail somewhere in Patalia.

no one stops you to listen to any Tom <banned word filter activated> and harry. The question is not to propagate nastik philosophy

of dodgy characters here on a sikh forum.

You do not read what i write.have you read what i wrote above. here it is again in reply to you.

Sikhs have two gurus, Guru Granth and guru panth. Read basics of sikh rehat maryada before indulging in useless exercise here.

Guru Granth guides us spiritually and Guru Panth in khalsa panth roop guides us in wordly matters.You become khalsa by believing Dasam granth sahib.

Sikhs have one Spritual SatGuru. However for worldly affairs there is the Guru Khalsa Panth.

But I asked you about Dasam Granth Sahib Ji?

Thank you for calling my exercise useless, try answering the question next time.

Specific to your question But I asked you about Dasam Granth Sahib Ji?

My reply

You do not become khalsa without Dasam Granth banis and ardas. Do you know that.That answers your question.

no one stops you to listen to any Tom <banned word filter activated> and harry. The question is not to propagate nastik philosophy

of dodgy characters here on a sikh forum.

You do not read what i write.have you read what i wrote above. here it is again in reply to you.

Specific to your question But I asked you about Dasam Granth Sahib Ji?

My reply

You do not become khalsa without Dasam Granth banis and ardas. Do you know that.That answers your question.

Thank you, this is what I wanted to hear.

Naam simran for a sikh

http://www.sgpc.net/...ection_one.html

Meditating on Nam (Divine Substance) and Scriptures

Article IV

Meditating on Nam (Divine Substance) and Scriptures

Article IV

1. A Sikh should wake up in the ambrosial hours (three hours before the dawn), take bath and, concentrating his/her thoughts on One Immortal Being, repeat the name Waheguru (Wondrous Destroyer of darkness

Ok if you disagree with the professor then challenge him have debate why ask to boycott him and get the current akal takht jathedhar involved to excommunicate him we all known he is a puppet of badal and a sell out as with the bhai rajoana case....but I will be kind to him give his status respect and say he is majboor to wishes of the crowd who shouts the loudest.

You say whole of dasam granth is from Guru Sahib i respectfully disagree and we shall leave it that....bottom line is everyone is entitled to their own views and understandings but from the few minutes I have heard of processor saab on his youtube videos practically everything he has said has made sense regarding present day political and social difficulties due to incorrect understanding of Gurbani and is in line with Sikh philosophy and history.

Which professor? is an 8 grade who has not seen gates of a university a professor? Who made him professor.Here comes question of ethics.A person who does not have any ethics what will he teach his followers.Ask him point blank what are his academic qualifications?

You need to read first post of this thread.Gursikh states that one person from sangat at slough Gurudawara wanted

to ask question to dhun dha and he was not allowed to do that.

For sikhs whole of dasam granth sahib is from Dasam pita.Sikh panth has decided it long back and manuscripts

from guru period are available still. Only for heretics there is a doubt.

The dasam granth has no issues regarding it's authenticity ?

You mean it has never been tampered with ?

Well I may be really foolish, because I thought otherwise. Why worry about it when we have the GURU- the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Absolutely not. Structure of dasam granth does not aloow that. chhands are numbered in such a way that no one can tamper with.

again we have Guru Granth and Guru panth.

The biggest controversy is really the title of 'PROFESSOR'

I think he doesn't realise that you have to study for years to attain this title and if your chelai call you that it doesn't mean you are!!

Exactly.All these dummy professors Darshan ragi, prof dhundha, prof panwa, prof harjinder sabhra, prof ghagha have not crossed ten grade education. shame on them for styling as professors.