Only Serious Replies please Does it happen when someone says

Guest Gupt

Baji Ocd is a mental health condition and you should consult your doctor on the right path for your treatment, have you got a family support system in place, like do you live alone? Also as other posters have stated, nothing people can say can affect you, apart from what you allow, meaning as you have seen the worrying you put yourself through because of the things he said have affected you in the way you live your life, the point is you have become your own worst enemy putting negative thought which has effected your peace of mind.

I just want to say you have not done anything wrong we all have been in positions where we have no knowledge and let fear take hold, like when, I once heard someone say I've accidently eat a bar of chocolate containing egg, he was so worried that he may have broken his amrit, baji it’s about learning what and educating our selves on Gur Bani, but you done a good thing asking because there are Gur Sikhs on this forum who are kooji and are practically following sikhi, and so can help.

Dear Sir,Thank you for the reply.The first time I paid a visit to the doctor,the doctor advised me to go for HIV tests.I lost my faith in the medical procedures then and crawled through the years.My family did not acknowledge that OCD is a problem until now.I now find that i am too fearful of getting on the wrong side of anyone and incurring his or her anger.

Baji Ocd is a mental health condition and you should consult your doctor on the right path for your treatment, have you got a family support system in place, like do you live alone? Also as other posters have stated, nothing people can say can affect you, apart from what you allow, meaning as you have seen the worrying you put yourself through because of the things he said have affected you in the way you live your life, the point is you have become your own worst enemy putting negative thought which has effected your peace of mind.

I just want to say you have not done anything wrong we all have been in positions where we have no knowledge and let fear take hold, like when, I once heard someone say I've accidently eat a bar of chocolate containing egg, he was so worried that he may have broken his amrit, baji it’s about learning what and educating our selves on Gur Bani, but you done a good thing asking because there are Gur Sikhs on this forum who are kooji and are practically following sikhi, and so can help.

Dear Sir,Thank you for the reply.The first time i went to a doctor,the doctor advised me to go for hiv tests.I didnt go to a doctor ever since.My family did not acknowledge that OCD is a problem until now.I am now too fearful of getting on the wrong side of anyone and incurring his or her wrath.

Dear Sir,Thank you for the reply.The first time I paid a visit to the doctor,the doctor advised me to go for HIV tests.I lost my faith in the medical procedures then and crawled through the years.My family did not acknowledge that OCD is a problem until now.I now find that i am too fearful of getting on the wrong side of anyone and incurring his or her anger.