tantra jantra mantra

namastebc

Namaste

waheguru

I have been feeling depressed feeling of disillusianal and its been going for a year.There is some kind of blockage like a black cloud. Everything i do goes wrong. like there is some evil eye around me. When i visit people i come home and feel loss of sleep and also loss of hair I have tried everything.I read shabad ,seen babajis and prayers. not much is helping. I want my peace and joy back. I dont know how this started , i feel it was some legal matter and got worse after feeling of worry and fear.

I f you can recommend me someone person who can remove blockage or enlightened person who can help ..

thanks waheguru

Namaste

waheguru

I have been feeling depressed feeling of disillusianal and its been going for a year.There is some kind of blockage like a black cloud. Everything i do goes wrong. like there is some evil eye around me. When i visit people i come home and feel loss of sleep and also loss of hair I have tried everything.I read shabad ,seen babajis and prayers. not much is helping. I want my peace and joy back. I dont know how this started , i feel it was some legal matter and got worse after feeling of worry and fear.

I f you can recommend me someone person who can remove blockage or enlightened person who can help ..

thanks waheguru

Don't think that you can go to someone and they will wave a majic wand and it will all be fine!!

This is the problem of how we lose so many sikhs to babas and deras.

If you feel that there is an 'evil eye' like you mention, then it is your imagination that is driving everything.

A sikh has to move well away from these fears and feelings of weakness.

Because, that is exactly what it is- The Weakness in you that makes you see the whole world like an evil curse on your well-being.

SNAP OUT of it, and the first step is to get your confidence in the One waheguru,

Once you do this with dignity, you will automatically start to rise above these feelings of weakness.

The Only person that can help is YOU. -By finding the strength of waheguru inside you to dampen the weaknesses you feel.

• 2 weeks later...

Do ardaas to Guru ji. Ardaas has intense power. Do naam simran and baani with all your heart. Read the english translation of baani. Sukhmani sahib brings peace and happiness. Dont go after fake baabe!
If Guru ji has kirpa on you.. He will protect you :)