Be careful

Guest Gupt

I just wanted to let the sangat know on this forum that you should always be vigilant about other forum members on this forum. Please do not disclose your own personal information( ie tell your real name, gender, place of birth etc) to someone on this forum just because you think they have gian or have 100+ posts on this forum and you think they are in "chardikala."

For example, i once posted a question on this gupt section of this forum and one of the forum members told me to send him a PM. So, i thought this person wanted to help me out, so i created a account on this forum and sent him a PM, and then he replied back and said that it would be easier for him to discuss my matter that i posted on Skype.

When he told me to go onto skype, that raised a red flag for me. Bcuz I dont know who this guy is, and now he wants to do a video Skype chat with me. The only reason why someone would want to do this is if they want to see who you are, or if they are a sex predator, are some messed up psychopath, or he could have been some normal dude (higly unlikey in my opinion). It can also be some RSS agent that is posing to be a sikh on this forum inorder to change people views on this forum about sikhi. So, what i did was that i just deleted my account inorder to not talk to this person.

So, all i wanted to say is that never trust anyone on ANY forum bcuz you nvr know what type of person it could be, and nvr show someone your real identity.