Losing Faith

Guest PotentialAtheist

Guest Confused Man

Daniel Radcliffe from Harry Potter had orgies, all of the stars are sleeping around before marriage. Not a good example you gave there.

I'm talking about immorality as seen as by a religious person. I'm sure you wouldn't like any of your kids to behave like these Harry Potter actors.

Daniel Radcliffe from Harry Potter had orgies, all of the stars are sleeping around before marriage. Not a good example you gave there.

I'm talking about immorality as seen as by a religious person. I'm sure you wouldn't like any of your kids to behave like these Harry Potter actors.

You can either let the desire for attention/greed consume you or not. The things they do isn't because they have money, it's because they want attention. There're countless people who are even amrit dhari and are rich (living morally correct lives even according to sikhi). They don't let greed consume them. The choice is clear, either be able to handle it or fall into greed. Someone following a true Sikh lifestyle (staying away from greed in their mind) wouldn't fall into that.

Look at Narinder Singh Kapany, the Singh who worked on fiber optics. He's famous, he's rich, but he controls his greed by living the way the Guru's said to.