IDEAS FOR ATAMRAS 2006

KhalsaSingh

Guest rsingh

just wondering, will the new sgpc rule about visits after 2 years affect the program.

hope not, it was all good.

oh just 1 thing more programs in london tongue.gif dont need to travel far then

plz organise the program in an ever increasing gurmat orientated fashion, ie. move away from any manmat and implement more gurmat.

suggestions being keep basic rehat

organisers of this program, ur under infulence of such good kirtan, let it have effect on u and become sikhs

larger emphasis on the shabd rather than whos singing it or how its being sung.

the flash needs to be reduced on the camera

assuming that rights have been sold to alpha punjab, this again is manmat and should be stopped

a bit more vichar would be good considering alot of the sangat who comes 2 these programs r punjabis rather than sikh so would be nice to bring them into sikhi as punjabis have quite backward mentalities "its wots inside that counts" type rubbish etc..

plz organise the program in an ever increasing gurmat orientated fashion, ie. move away from any manmat and implement more gurmat.

suggestions being keep basic rehat

organisers of this program, ur under infulence of such good kirtan, let it have effect on u and become sikhs

larger emphasis on the shabd rather than whos singing it or how its being sung.

the flash needs to be reduced on the camera

assuming that rights have been sold to alpha punjab, this again is manmat and should be stopped

a bit more vichar would be good considering alot of the sangat who comes 2 these programs r punjabis rather than sikh so would be nice to bring them into sikhi as punjabis have quite backward mentalities "its wots inside that counts" type rubbish etc..

I agree.

The images of these keertani being "famous" can be viewed as a positive in the sense in yes, bring them and let sangat enjoy their keertan but also add a lot more Gurmat Parchaar to it. Although i know there is a little katha that does go on throughout the Keertan events, a little is not enough.

My suggestion is this... do an Atam Ras Camp or sumthing - one for kids maybe and one for adults during the weeks that Atam Ras will go on.

I know Gurdwaras are nowadays itching for Naujawan to come and organise camps.

In terms of Zee Networks being

involved next time, theres no need really. We now have sevadar who have come forward who are willing to undertake the seva of proper professional recordings without copyrighting them. Although i still think there is a need for restricting other people using video cameras n photo cameras because it does really distract and annoy the sangat and the keertani. To be honest, and i think GSGHKSJ will agree, that the Zee Net guys didnt do a brilliant job - it cuda been a lot better n there are sevadars who will do it a lot better out there.

ANYWAYS, bhul chuk maaf karna. Keep up the good work for Atam Ras and lets keep making it better in the sense of Gurmat Parchaar.