Amritvela Liquid Rave

preet k

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru!!!!!

He (Guru Gobind Singh/Akalpurkh) rushes to the one who is a Guru chaser, Guru catcher, Guru crazy, Guru mad, Guru intoxicated, Guru zapped. Didn't he say that he and we (Gursikhs) love to play? The game of love. Dosn't Gurbani say "Khele bigseh antarjami" (He plays and blossoms). We made Him - - - - > our best friend, our playmate. The problem begins here, or rather, the fun!

At Amritvela our lover, only true lover, our best mate (Guruji) - where is He? What is He up to? He is ever awake. But Gobind Rai is bored. He needs to play! Gobind Rai/the Ultimate Superman/Spiderman - on one hand - universes merge and emerge in Him in split seconds. Raj Lila - but He's bored. And then it all begins!!!! The unthinkable, the undreamable!!!! You (O Gursikh) - get spotted!! With His laser beam eyes - with shining power of trillions of suns, with these eyes - He sees you! And where are you 2 am or 3 am or 4 am (or perhaps 1 am), nicely tucked up under your duvet, lost in a world of dreams. And then all you know is that you are suddenly wide awake. The heart is beating and you shriek "Bole so nihal, Sat sri Akal!!!!" Everybody in the house hears it. The party has just begun. Your family and your neighbours are all in trouble. This Guru - He is the father of rave/the Ultimate corruptor (Gurbani: 'Ganga ke sang selta bigrih').

Wide awake then jaikara. Next you shoot out of bed. I belong only to God, not sleep - no love lost. Yeah! I'm all excited because my best mate, my hearthrob, my life's romance,

miter piara, I smell His presence/He is the best chaser/Ultimate seducer of hearts. He is here now, now now now now!!! Singh/Singhnee is heard running for a quick cold shower!! More trouble for the family - now noise comes from the bathroom as cold shower starts, loud screams of Waheguru, Waheguru, Waheguru, Waheguru are heard as if an explosion has just occurred in the house. Live electricity - running back to bedroom after shower. By now others in the house getting jealous, want to play as well. House turning to party zone. Becoming busier, noisier!

Gurbani - the rain is ordered to shower abundantly when screams of babiha are heard. Live show begins - nit-nem, simran, ardas, kirtan, katha, techno style kirtan, suddenly live telecast Harmandir sahib Asa-di-// and other Sikh religious radio channels all screaming through hi-fi speakers. Passer-bys astounded - lights on, people about, chanting wildly, some standing, some sitting - music pumping - tablas, harmoniums, singing, a bunch of people awake, playing, laughing. Sound as if they are on ecstasy, a rave going on, crazy guys!

Amrit - Immortal, Ecstatic, Lovejuice of the universe, of God - begins to flow - Liquid Power starts to rain. Everyone in the house experiencing contact with inner Immortal Power - getting connected - radiance, youth, beauty, creativity, joy begin to emanate. Not feeling lonely any more. The Bridegroom has come and all the wives are having fun - wedding partyzone - very very wet with Amrit - turning to Rainzone. The most enchanting music ie. kirtan - the sweetest Name of God - the joy giving Words of Guru. Passer-bys now amazed - are we seeing angels? A Divine Miracle? Oh! - we are getting into Bismad ourselves! What's happening? The Cocoon Power (have you seen the movie?) is hitting us - we are getting zapped!!!!

Amritvela - the playzone, rainzone, joyzone, funzone, powerzone, lovezone, Guruzone, intoxicationzone, ecstacyzone, laughzone and cryzone in the life

of a Guru lover (Gursikh). (Ghar ghar andar dharamsal, hoveh kirtan seda vesoa)

Enjoy! Gurfateh.