Tv Channels And Akhand Paaths For Maya ?

Guest Dust

While an Akhand Path is a glorious event, why are all the channels, Sikh channel and Akaal channel and Sangat tv may have too (but not sure so apologises if wrong on this one) but the other two definitely, holding Akaand paaths at their studios, Sikh channel had two recently one in london and the other at Birmingham and Akaal channel this week, or is this just a publicity stunt to draw people into their studios to get more people funding them or is it genuinely for the love of the Guru and for sangat ?

Sangat tv did have a Akhand paath recently to commemorate their anniversary but they did have it at sedgley st Gurdwara, which in my opnion was the right thing to do unless one is having Maharaj coming to ones home which is fine too. ( i dont support sangat tv so please dont think i am one of their people out to put the others down).

This new trend the channels have started seems to leave questions ??

These channels need to be scrutinised otherwise they will become like the Gurdwara committees with sangat money and we all know where that has taken our sikhi.

I am not saying anything against Akhand Paaths but what are the the motives behind them for these channels maya ??

So lets debate bhul chuk maf.