A copy of Adi Granth as written / edited and approved by Guru Arjan dev is available with Sodhi succesors of Bhai Dhirmal jee at Kartarpur.

The same should be put on a web site for viewing after taking digital photographs. Thereafter, it could be printed after " PAD CHHED",.

Many devotees will be willing to offer contribution for the project.

the descendants of Dhir Mall who call themselves as above sikh sangats do not even allow open darshan of the beer, leave aside digitising , many atimes it is said they charge for darshan , accept bhetas from sangat like they are gurus themselves .If all sangat & panthik forces join hands only then it would be possible , Iwould like to see this happen earliest

I had visited Kartarpur for having Darshan but couldn't get Darshan. Can some body get me their E mail address or postal address of contact person at Kartarpur. I can sponsor the project. We can put the BEER on web. There will be good traffic on the web site and can generate good revenue for Dhirmalias on the basis of advertisements on web site.

My Emai; ID channi_kohli@yahoo.com Mobile +919810078438

I had requested SGPC for this project by Email & spoken on phone without any action or response from their side.