I Dont Understand

Guest The poor guy

Guest The Poor Stupid Guy

Well good for you for being the insider, but dont change nothing, if they dont want to do it they won't. I have plenty of relatives who could have helped me out when i needed the help. But does anybody care? No unless its their own family.

So the ones with luxury lives mean nothing to me as i have been on the receiving end of their greed and selfishness. I was even given old clothes at my wedding by so called wealthy relatives, and its not as if they couldnt afford it. Its called selfishness n greed.

End of day its up to them to do wat they want, unless you hint it out to them if you so concerned about their money.

Which Mr Dhaliwal u on about? I am talkin about the uk one, who thinks we should cut down all this wedding palava, which i agree with.

I am talking about the US one. Darshan Dhaliwal.

That is why I am comparing them with others such as Gates etc. Others dont stress as much on sharing as Sikhism does. There are so many things that Sikhism emphasizes more than other religions. Yet we such misery more in Sikhism. Things such as Respect, Sharing and reforms.

And on a second thought about the secret donor that you mentioned. Since you know about him, he is not a secret donor anymore. If I wanted even more fame, I will donate and say ``look guys, i want it to be gupt , Please dont tell this to anyone`: and Everyone says What a Guy !!!

I am talking about the US one. Darshan Dhaliwal.

That is why I am comparing them with others such as Gates etc. Others dont stress as much on sharing as Sikhism does. There are so many things that Sikhism emphasizes more than other religions. Yet we such misery more in Sikhism. Things such as Respect, Sharing and reforms.

And on a second thought about the secret donor that you mentioned. Since you know about him, he is not a secret donor anymore. If I wanted even more fame, I will donate and say ``look guys, i want it to be gupt , Please dont tell this to anyone`: and Everyone says What a Guy !!!

Yes u do have a point paji, don't know these people personally so I can't judge them apart from myself. Don't u worry about it.