Daya Singh Lahoria gets life

10th regiment

Khalistani terrorist sentenced to life imprisonment

Jaipur, Oct 21 (UNI) A fast track court here has sentenced to life imprisonment a Khalistan Liberation Force (KLF) member charged with the abduction of the son of senior Congress leader Ram Niwas Mirdha.

The KLF member Daya Singh Lahoria and two others had abducted Rajendra Mirdha while he was on morning walk near his C-Scheme residence here on February 17, 1995, to put pressure on the then Narasimha Rao government for the release of KLF terrorist Devendra Pal Singh Bhullar.

Rajendra was rescued nine days later from a flat in Jagatpura in the city. While one terrorist was shot dead by police, Lahoria and four others managed to fee. Lahoria and his accomplice and wife Kamaljeet Kaur were later nabbed in the US and extradited to India in January 1997.

Their trial was shifted from a TADA court in Ajmer to the Fast Track Court (I) here in 2000 following the ruling that TADA provisions were not applicable in his case.

Delivering the judgement yesterday, the Fast Track (I) Judge B L Lamror also sentenced Kamaljeet to seven years in prison. But since she had had already spent eight years behind bars, she was sent to judicial custody in connection with other cases registered against her.

He also imposed a fine of Rs 1,500 on Lahoria and Rs 1,000 on Kamaljeet

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

dear sangat ji

lets all do Ardaas benti to Guru ji to keep Bhai Sahib in Chardi Kala and my he one day be able to do sewa for the quam.

its a joke we are waiting 20 years to get justice for the massacres of tens and thousands of sikhs while sikhs are getting hung and given life for things they might not have done.

Ive read about Bhai Daya Singhs role in the movement he was a very good soldier and did a lot with the KLF

Bhai Daya Singh ZINDABAD

AKAAL

sukdev

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, the years done, mean nothing relly. Things are so bad, that i know of some singhs in India, who sentences are spent, but they are still not being released.

Yesterday, Bhai Balbir Singh was honoured at Sikh missionary Society, by UK sikh leaders. In his speach, Bhai sahib said, I met so many Singhs in Tihar jail, who are still there today. You are people in power with funds to support you. It is your duty to help them, and free them. All these years you have ignored them, at least now wkae up to your responsibility.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!