Punjabi Cinema Promoting Punjabi Language

I know there is a difference between the Gursikhi life style and the one showed in Punjabi Cinema but I have personally witnessed that the recent rise of Punjabi Cinema is helping promote Punjabi Language.

I am 28 and I am current pursuing Phd in Punjab. 3-4 years back, majority of sikh girls in my deptt. used to talk in hindi with themselves but lately I have witnessed them talking in Punjabi and listening to punjabi songs. One of my junior was a mona but recently started wearing turban as inspired by Daljit Dosanjh.

I know there is a difference between the Gursikhi life style and the one showed in Punjabi Cinema but I have personally witnessed that the recent rise of Punjabi Cinema is helping promote Punjabi Language.

I am 28 and I am current pursuing Phd in Punjab. 3-4 years back, majority of sikh girls in my deptt. used to talk in hindi with themselves but lately I have witnessed them talking in Punjabi and listening to punjabi songs. One of my junior was a mona but recently started wearing turban as inspired by Daljit Dosanjh.

That's good. Does it still promote singers and scantily clad models?

Only international Visa.

Only international Visa.

visa? or Virsa? international virsa is one where there is a combination of all cultures of all nations .That will not have any adverse effect on our own roots.. Globalization has been introduced in India including punjab in some wrong way. Here people think wearing weatern garments and accepting western behaviour makes you a true and broad minded human beings lol

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

...people think wearing western garments and accepting western behaviour makes you a true and broad minded human beings lol

Good point.

ਰਤਨੁ ਤਿਆਗਿ ਕਉਡੀ ਸੰਗਿ ਰਚੈ ॥ (Raṯan ṯi▫āg ka▫udī sang racẖai)

Forsaking the jewel, they are engrossed with a shell.

~ Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji

visa? or Virsa? international virsa is one where there is a combination of all cultures of all nations .That will not have any adverse effect on our own roots.. Globalization has been introduced in India including punjab in some wrong way. Here people think wearing weatern garments and accepting western behaviour makes you a true and broad minded human beings lol

Visa.