Khuswant singh calls killer gill a hero

10th regiment

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

This guy is really annoying. he is very opinionated and thinks he's all knowing. :wub:

I really hate him :D @ (i know as sikhs we are not supposed to hate anyone blush.gif ) but him and a few people like him are a total disgrace on humanity.

of course Waheguruji is seeing all this.

i pray to Waheguruji that i let go this hatred and can do something for our Sikh Panth. pray.gif

Sat Sri Akal,

Kudrat-Ke-Sab-Bande who are you refering to?

Dear Uk_khalistani.. the reason this "means much" and "concerns us" is because K P S GILL was behind the death of many many sikhs.. and he hails him a hero??!?! ... thats what concerns us so much.. It mite not bother you, but many ppl get angered when someone calls a killer of the panth a hero!!

Taran,

Most Sikhs know KPS GILL is a monster terrorist and butcher of innocent people. I personally think his time on this planet fast running out and so is for many killers and haters of Sikhs.

Khushwant Singh may want to praise GILL as a hero and champion him but lets look at Khushwant Singh himself. Lets see his credentials, yes he may have written some great historical books on the Sikhs but now the drink and women he's being supplied with by the Indian govt has seduced him into the governments way of thinking.

My advise to all brothers here is dont get mad just get even, and no that does not mean picking up the nearest ak-47 and go KPS GILL hunting. There are plenty of other ways to make enemies of the Sikh panth look like the evil scum they are.