Caste System

randip singh

Look folks ...............the crux of the argument of people like Mann is that they are a race and not a caste...............

.............however Bani clearly states that race/caste/gender is meaningless to a Sikh.....................

........all I say is know your bani well.............

www.sikh-history.com we have taken the stand and banned any caste/race based tags on the discussion board. Names like Khatri, Jatt, Tarkhan, Ramgharia etc are banned.............I suggest this board does the same...... :e:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, please don't delete or close this thread ADMIN ji, I never started this thread, but I simply want to explain my view. I have not swore or done anything to merit the closure of this thread, so please keep it open for me to respond to the views of fellow Sikhs.

Lets see the Jatts "loyalty" --KPS gill , Kuldip brar , darabara singh , manjit singh calculta who killed sikhs with SS Ray,the founder of nirankaris, all corrupt so called" sikh "adminstration is jatt ,90% of people who cut hair, what backbone you talking about? keep fouting your jattism, No wonder punjab is drugged up. What a shame that we love the laws of Manu more than the shabd of guru.

Congratulations on pointing out the obvious fact you get bad Jatts, I can name plenty of non-Jatts who were involved in killing Sikhs. You forget about the vast number of good Jatt-Sikhs like Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and General Subeg Singh and the thousands of other Khalistani shaheeds, you know perfectly well that the overwhelming majority of Khalistani fighters were Jatts.
Shaheeds never called themselves Jatts and they were also not jatts, read again.

"You've commanded

very large armies. I'm a stupid Jat." Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Sant Ji don't deny their Jatt background, that's enough for me.

Source: http://news.waheguroo.com/?{633Q6-17274-69...26-49443-Q3632}

Also read the Laws of Manu the he mentions Jatts.
Please do enlighten me, provide with the appropriate links and sources.
Jatt is a word created by brahmins and expused by britishers to divide sikhs.

DO NOT make lies about Jatts, we spit on Brahmins. Read the opening post on what Jatts are, STOP LIEING. Amazon has plenty of books on Jatt history. We have history pre-dating Sikhi and the caste system, go educate yourself.

If you wanna call yourself part of shudra it is your choice.
MORE LIES, anyhow, understand this, you can call me whatever you like, call me the lowest of the low, I am a Jatt, we don't care what you call us, you can never put us down, we will always walk with our heads up high. This is Jatt mentality.

In lot of pinds especially Majha there is a lot divide between jatts and Sardars, Jatts drink, booze , ganja,charas, and do pot and Sardars and Jatts don't get along together.

Jatts and Sardars??? The two are not mutually exclusive, many Jatts are Sardars. Making sweeping generalisations about Jatts doesn’t bode well for your post and its credibility.

Punjabi Predator, do you deny the existence of different races???

and mann jattt, jatts are not the back bone of sikhi

I am talking from a historical perspective brother, from the misl period, most of the misls were composed of Jatts, right up to the shaheeds of Khalistan.

Now to the subject of user ID's, why shouldn't I have the right to call myself what I am. This clearly means that I am not welcome here, I thought Sikhs were tolerant of all. I am not even disputing any religious points. I have been reading these forums for a while and only joined as SaintSoldiers forum was no longer available to the general public. I have full faith that the ADMIN will not enforce such a discriminative rule.

First of all, please don't delete or close this thread ADMIN ji, I never started this thread, but I simply want to explain my view. I have not swore or done anything to merit the closure of this thread, so please keep it open for me to respond to the views of fellow Sikhs.

Lets see the Jatts "loyalty" --KPS gill , Kuldip brar , darabara singh , manjit singh calculta who killed sikhs with SS Ray,the founder of nirankaris, all corrupt so called" sikh "adminstration is jatt ,90% of people who cut hair, what backbone you talking about? keep fouting your jattism, No wonder punjab is drugged up. What a shame that we love the laws of Manu more than the shabd of guru.

Congratulations no pointing out the obvious fact you get bad Jatts, I can name plenty of non-Jatts who were involved in killing Sikhs. You forget about the vast number of good Jatt-Sikhs like Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and General Subeg Singh and the thousands of other Khalistani shaheeds, you know perfectly well that the overwhelming majority of Khalistani fighters were Jatts.

The people you mentioned did not call themselves or referred to themselves in Jatt in any

way they died for Sikhi not Jatt so be careful what you are saying.

Shaheeds never called themselves Jatts and they were also not jatts, read again.

"You've commanded very large armies. I'm a stupid Jat." Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Sant Ji don't deny their Jatt background, that's enough for me.

Source: http://news.waheguroo.com/?{633Q6-17274-69...26-49443-Q3632}

I can't find the article your link doesn't exist

Also read the Laws of Manu the he mentions Jatts.

Please do enlighten me, provide with the appropriate links and sources.

Jatt is a word created by brahmins and expused by britishers to divide sikhs.

DO NOT make lies about Jatts, we spit on Brahmins. Read the opening post on what Jatts are, STOP LIEING. Amazon has plenty of books on Jatt history. We have history pre-dating Sikhi and the caste system, go educate yourself.

You don't see any of our Gurus telling us in history to regonize different classes, race, caste system.

If you wanna call yourself part of shudra it is your choice.

MORE LIES, anyhow, understand this, you can call me whatever you li

ke, call me the lowest of the low, I am a Jatt, we don't care what you call us, you can never put us down, we will always walk with our heads up high. This is Jatt mentality.

In lot of pinds especially Majha there is a lot divide between jatts and Sardars, Jatts drink, booze , ganja,charas, and do pot and Sardars and Jatts don't get along together. 

Jatts and Sardars??? The two are not mutually exclusive, many Jatts are Sardars. Making sweeping generalisations about Jatts doesn’t bode well for your post and its credibility.

You are a Jatt and not a Sikh? You can't be both so make up your mind

Punjabi Predator, do you deny the existence of different races???
There were probably different races but our Guru Ji's told us to treat everyone equal and not to think we are different so are you a Sikh or a Jatt make up your mind you can't be both.

and mann jattt, jatts are not the back bone of sikhi

I am talking from a historical perspective brother, from the misl period, most of the misls were composed of Jatts, right up to the shaheeds of Khalistan.

Now to the subject of user ID's, why shouldn't I have the right to call myself what I am. This clearly means that I am not welcome here, I thought Sikhs were tolerant of all. I am not even disputing any religious points. I have been reading these forums for a while and only joined as SaintSoldiers forum was no longer available to the general public. I have f

ull faith that the ADMIN will not enforce such a discriminative rule.

They were Sikh not Jatt they were mostly Khalsa and protected the Guru Granth Saab with there life and defended Sikhs and didn't go around defending every Jatt in Punjab.

Punjabi Predator, I do not wish to further continue my discussion with you, as you distort my words, lie about the link, I checked it works fine:

http://news.waheguroo.com/?{633Q6-17274-69...26-49443-Q3632}

"Feature: Incidents from Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale's Life"

I am both, they are not mutually exclusive, get over it.
They were Sikh not Jatt they were mostly Khalsa and protected the Guru Granth Saab with there life and defended Sikhs and didn't go around defending every Jatt in Punjab.

When did I say they were not Sikhs??? Stop twisting things, they were Sikhs of Jatt ancestory. When did I say it was about defending Jatts???

Please, unless you have anything of substance to say, don't bother with these weak distorted comments. I am talking about history but it's like you refuse to believe it exists. I will not respond to any more of these comments.

Punjabi Predator, I do not wish to further continue my discussion with you, as you distort my words, lie about the link, I checked it works fine:

http://news.waheguroo.com/?{633Q6-17274-69...26-49443-Q3632}

"Feature: Incidents from Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale's Life"

He was a farmer for a short time he could be implying Jatt from there that doesn't mean he believes in his race or caste.

I am both, they are not mutually exclusive, get over it.

You can't be both. You need to get that point its written in our Guru Granth Saab and also Guru Nanak did not want us thinking we are different from others.

They were Sikh not Jatt they were mostly Khalsa and protected the Guru Granth Saab with there life and defended Sikhs and didn't go aro

und defending every Jatt in Punjab.

When did I say they were not Sikhs??? Stop twisting things, they were Sikhs of Jatt ancestory. When did I say it was about defending Jatts???

When they became Sikhs they dropped there class/caste/race and if they didn't then they are not really a true Sikh

Please, unless you have anything of substance to say, don't bother with these weak distorted comments. I am talking about history but it's like you refuse to believe it exists. I will not respond to any more of these

I'm not making weak distorted comments do you follow the Guru Granth Saab or not make up your mind? It says in there that everyone is equal and that caste/class/race is finished and that you are equal to everyone else in Sikhism

Guru Nanak gave new directions to the divided society to destroy it's caste, creed, and other barriers. His preaching united all people under one category -- as equal human beings. He emphatically told them that being the children of the same Father, God, they were all equals. To implement his teachings Guru Nanak founded the institutions of sangat and pangat where people would sit together, pray together, and eat together without any discrimination of caste, color, creed, or faith. Nobody was considered inferior or superior regardless of his birth or wealth.

http://www.sikhism.com/sikhsakhis/gurunanakdev.htm

You going to be a jatt or actually follow your religion? You can't have it both ways Guru Nanak said it and the Guru Granth Saab says to treat everyone equal regardless of there caste and other

barriers. If you are still going to say you are a Jatt then you are not really following your religion and not listening to what your first Guru told you. I don't mean to offend you or anyone else in this forum but these are the facts you can't change. If you are a Sikh then you shouldn't be worrying about what your family was and how high or low your class/race/caste was you should be treating everyone equal and should be spreading the message of Sikhi to everyone. :TH:

oh sorry !

but a lot of ppl do consider having castes at the end of the day it is our culture

i dnt realli accept it though

ITS CULTURE NOT RELIGON!

The people that do believe in it don't know about Sikhism then and just follow what there parents tell them. A lot of parents do but the younger generation is slowly moving away from believing in the caste system.