Guest Simran45

Guest Simran45

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Anyone could help to find the full salok

"Jit dar lakh mohamda, lakh kazi mulla sekh"

I know its not from sri guru granth sahib ji

But i like to read

I searched the forum, there is a post regarding it but no one replied for full salok

Thanks in anticipation

The Mystery Revealed

The readers will be surprised to know that those who tampered with the hand-written copies of the Holy Book and inserted fake compositions into them, were no others, than the Niranjanias, who were responsible for writing of the mischievous Bhai Bala’s Janamsakhi!! The readers will recollect that the fake compositions were inserted in the hand-written copies of the Holy Book, after “Mundhawani”. The first of such composition was “Slok Mehla 1, jit dar lakh mohammda”. In the copy of the Holy Book of Pindi Lala (district Gujarat), it has been written “Slok tatha gosht Malar nal hoei.”

The next fake composition included in the copies of the Holy book was -

“vir slamalaikh braey khudai sach chou, dageh kitnai saikh. jaia bijai lunai so, hukmi milai so khai. nanak sachai nam bin , badha dukh saheh. (2)”

http://srec.gurmat.info/srecpublications/aboutcompilationofsrigurugranthsahib/chapter11/

Sikhni777 i know its not true composition.

But i want to read it, as sant ishar singh Ji sometimes depict it in his times

Its a long poem

Where can i find the full salik

“Slok Mehla 1

jit dar lakh mohamda, lakh brahmai bishan mehesh lakh lakh ram vadirieh lakh rahi lakh vais. lakh lakh oathai jati hai, satio tai sanias. lakh lakh oathai gorkha lakh lakh natha nath.”

Translation -

“At God’s door there are a hundred thousand Muhammads and a hundred thousand Brahmas, Vishnus and Shivas. There are hundreds of thousand of Ramas, who claim to be greatest of all, and there are hundreds of thousand of “ways” (religions) and hundreds and thousand of sectarian garbs. There are hundreds of thousand of celibates, philanthropists and ascetics. There are hundreds of thousand of Gorakhs and hundreds of thousand of Masters of the Jogis.”

Bht bht dhanwad jee

Its no true composition but still its praise of God

Baba ishar singh ji used to singh dhaarna many times

"" hath bannke khlote nae saare, devi dev lakha auliye"