why didn't we make khalistan?

J@ZZ_$INGH

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

khalistan shouldnt exist yet, not yet, how can we rule together, wen we are fighting each other? khalistan would collapse if made now. heck, we dont even have the sam ebeleifs as each other, one person beleives in keski as kakkar, another doesnt beleive in Sri guru granth sahib Ji as Guru, some beleive meat is not an issue etc all these get in the way of our raj. sorry if ive sed something wrong, i didnt mean to. any one agree or disagree, tell me your point of veiw.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

You are right. Very right.

But still...

Come on. We all know meat is not allowed. So why eat? I'm a vegetarian.

And if you don't believe in the Guru Granth Sahib, your not a sikh. Simple.

• 3 weeks later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

dats tru n we shud hav khalistan coz luk wen were under the rule of hindus we havent got the freedom to do wot we want for 10 years between 84 and 94 sikhs were hunted n killed for being sikhs n wanting khalistan n wen we do get khalistan it'll run smoothly with waheguru holding it togetha.

if ive sed anything rong or to offend any1 im sorry.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Good point, we dont have the leadership nor the money to make Khalistan a reality, not yet anyways.

Hoe do we unite the various ofshoots and beliefs of Sikhism? We need to create a cousel that speaks for each so-called "way" and come to an agreement. It's the only way, if that can't be done what will happen when Khalistan is formed? Other sikh groups will want their own seperate homeland, this must not happen...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

khalistan could be made anytime if our own sikhs would be ore like real sikhs all we need is unity once we have that anything is possible....frgiveness if im rong..gurfateh!!

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

khalistan could be made anytime if our own sikhs would be ore like real sikhs all we need is unity once we have that anything is possible....frgiveness if im rong..gurfateh!!

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

That is so right, we can't have all these sepaerate sikh factions if we want to achieve this.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 
    • Giani Kulwant Singh Jawaddi Kalan uses simple Punjabi.
    • Leaving aside Guru ji, the general question of taking afeem (opium) in limited quantities for war/medical wounds is simply unproblematic. When you go to the hospital, they give you morphine. What do you think morphine is? It's an opiate. Even codeine (cough syrup) is an opiate! Ever had a cough? Granted, it is against Gurmat to take opium or other drugs for the fun of it.

Important Information

Terms of Use