• Topics

• Sikh schools are gd tho   theres a few Sikh kids on my road that go to the local khalsa school and they have started keeping their joode etc  my sister used to know a punjabi woman (whose boy friend was a polish) that was a teacher at the local primary school and she left the school, and she told my sister that the way they teach the kids at that school is as if they are "training an army"   which for swj is not good   but for the rest of us its a gd thing!  not saying sikh schools are perfect but they still are gd 
    • Lal Singh Bhaman who became a British agent during the 1st Anglo/Sikh war and was regularly providing the British with information along with the Gulab Dogra
    • Sikh schools in west only teach Sikhi through western lenses or water-down version of Sikhi...prob same in India...or going to brainwashed with their SJW far-left identity politics and start bringing Sikhi into it. Or cherry pick which parts of Sikhi should be taught. Most these Sikh society in Uni only do power-point presentations and 'langar' on campus, or discussions of LGBTQ+ and Sikhi, feminism+ Sikhi, toxic masculinity so on I think Islamic schools do good job teaching islam rather than modern version, hence why they end up joining terriost organisations lol I remember last year when Muslims school in UK went crazy over teaching lgbtq to kids...the teachers were threatend...and they mentioned to stop goverments teaching lgbtq to muslim kids... Can Sikhs do that?     
    • They are trying to keep blacks at square one and making sure they don't progress. poverty, crime, disease etc  but what are Whites getting in return?  
    • What i dont understand is what the Whites and politicians are getting out of this? 

Important Information

Terms of Use