• Topics

• You actually think you are tough.  That's funny.  Anyone that goes after Gursikhs that do nothing but paath all day is not even considered human.  Sukhmani Sahib is clear about you.  Doing paath all day is doing the one thing Gurbani says to do.   You sitting on a forum slandering Gursikhs is doing nothing but being slanderous.   Trust me you are not tough.  People like you give up quick because all you have to live for is lohri celebrations.  
    • LMAO!   how do these people come up with these plans    thats crazy      its fascinating!      I dont think i would b able to keep straight face if chatting with this chap.  
    • I knew that was probably what set you off, lol. Unfortunately for you, even Sikhs with immense kamaiy had to actually GET UP AND PHYSICALLY DO SOMETHING. The rest of your emotional rambling is your usual never-ending 15 year bukwaas I've read time and time again whenever you've been exposed as an unintelligent clown. There's a word for eternal keyboard warriors such as yourself. Starts with C, ends with T. Do you want more? Or have you had your fill for the day? I don't want to litter the forum replying to your illiterate hissy fit. PM and I'll tell you what I really think of damaged little cucks such as yourself. You won't be able to sleep for a week after I'm done with you. PM me. Go on. We'll continue it there, big Singh. Show me how much kamaiy you have. I'll show you my ridhiya, and you can show me your sidhiya. 
    • 1.You wanted to slander others in your original post and you recieved a proper response from me.  If you can't take the insults.  Dont start it.  Keep it clean and you won't be seen as a coward after you start complaining. 2. Bhangra as a whole, even includes aspects you accept (village depiction as you put it) is a problem and you have not understood this point even after it has been pointed out to you multiple times.   3. Punjabi culture is a ever changing culture that has really nothing positive to offer because it has left Sikhi teachings behind.     4. You are calling me a Dogra.  The very closeted warrior who calls the current AkJ a joke.  There cant be a bigger traitor in the Khalsa panth than you.  Akj as a whole are still teaching Gurbani.  Yet you are on this site mocking people who do nothing but paath all day.  Less than two hours you have gone after Gursikhs and I'm the Dogra.  There is a name for people like you and it starts with B and ends with H.
    • Up until late 80s, Punjab was not that violent indeed. Afterward, it was entirely different. You also have to consider UP has 100s of millions of people. As per the discussion of Khalistan, if it was given to us right now, it would crumble within a year. We are so far away from even discussing it as a reality. There are 0 logistics in place, and no one to organize these logistics even. As soon as someone did try to organize it, anyone who doesn't agree will label them a "RAW agunt." Khalistan, for now, needs to put on back burner, there needs to be ground work done, we need to build the leaders of tomorrow first. Do we really need a Khalistan that will become an "old boys club" essentially?

Important Information

Terms of Use