Christmas????

Inder 84

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Can someone tell me why we celebrate the birth Jesus by giving presents and don't celebrate our own Guru's with such joyfull enthusiasm??? :T:

This question was asked by one of our Khalistani Brothers Gurvinder Singh please click link below : -

http://www.sikhifm.com/xmas_message.jpg

I myself did not have an answer to this question has anyone else???? blush.gif

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...=ST&f=13&t=8584 Click on the above Link, Bhaji. have a read through! :wub:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Hi just to let you know im female not male :TH:

so it's sister not brother

anyway the question I asked is why do we celebrate Christmas???

you have not given me an answer you have shown me the link I put out there for others to read. :@ @

I want to know the reason WHY we celebrate Christmas!!!!!

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...=ST&f=13&t=8584 Click on the above Link, Bhaji. have a read through! :wub:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

you have not given me an answer you have shown me the link I put out there for others to read. :@ @

I want to know the reason WHY we celebrate Christmas!!!!!

ok, well first of all welcome to the forum welcomeani.gif

Secondly, Sorry about that Panji blush.gif my fault, was never good at guessing.

and well the answer to your question, for me, I dont celebrate Christmas. K well bring bought up in UK, yeh I prob did have the presents and all when ur young esspecially when u live in gore neighbourhood with not many sikhs around u! But when u find ur roots and whos wat where u are, u dont celebrate it, cause theres no need.

So to cut a long answer short Sikhs dont celebrate it, the ones who have the commercial "christmas", are people who have the tree and the trimmings, are people who to me need to look at there roots, look at sikhi and guroo and reflect upon there identity.

P.S apologies for the mistake, and the spelling errors. :TH:

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...=ST&f=13&t=8584 Click on the above Link, Bhaji. have a read through! :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

you have not given me an answer you have shown me the link I put out there for others to read. welcomeani.gif

Secondly, Sorry about that Panji blush.gif my fault, was never good at guessing.

and well the answer to your question, for me, I dont celebrate Christmas. K well bring bought up in UK, yeh I prob did have the presents and all when ur young esspecially when u live in gore neighbourhood with not many sikhs around u! But when u find ur roots and whos wat where u are, u dont celebrate it, cause theres no need.

So to cut a long answer short Sikhs dont celebrate it, the ones who have the commercial "christmas", are people who have the tree and the trimmings, are people who to me need to look at there roots, look at sikhi and guroo and reflect upon there identity.

P.S apologies for the mistake, and the spelling errors. :TH:

:wub: it's ok it's an easy mistake to make as our names are unisex names.

as to finding the roots of Sikhi, I never lost my roots due to living im my neighbourhood many people would loose their roots but I have not, I know wh

at my religion is and what it is about and I am very proud to say that I am a Sikh, I know even I have made my mistakes but I have a very strong Khalistani family who kept me from dropping my self in to a dark pit. pray.gif

As to us celebrating Christmas, it is one of the traditions my dad bought in to the family so that we don't feel no different to these Gori, But I know no matter what any one else say's we are different to these gori. high5.gif

The amount that I know about Sikhi may be alot but not enough and I would like to learn more but due to being at work and owning a shop and looking after my nephew and all the house work (I am actually typing all this from work) I never really get time to interact with other Sikhs to learn more and get a perspective on their views that's why I joined this. Bhaji do you know any site that I can visit to increase my knowledge on Sikhi? :@

Thank you for warming welcoming. :thumbs: