Marriage

Guest Harshpreet Kaur

Guest Harshpreet Kaur

Sat Sri Akal 

i m a girl from Punjab Residing in. Canada . I am from Sikh family from SC Caste(Shimmba) . My parents wants me to marry and they gave me choice that i can find my partner on my own . I never founf anyone sensible or caring . But now i founf a guy who is very mature caring and follows spiritual path in his life . He is from Sc caste (chmar). His family is also Sikh. When i told my parents they said u could have found anyone from general and BC caste we would have approved but we cannot marry u in sc caste . I tried convincing them he is well educated , mature person . His family is very good . That guy helped me alot at my lowest times and encouraged me to be positive in every situation. He made me a better person . I think thats all what matters . But i m confuse now how to convince my parents now . I acannot hurt them and i cannot loose such a beautiful soul from my life in form of partner just bcuj of a caste tag. Plz someone guide me .