take amrit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

This is a plea to all sikhs who read this to take amrit and live your life according to the gurus orders. If you do take amrit, then please encourage others to also. If we are to shake off the ties of slavery and to save the sikh religion from being absobed into the hindu religion, which the indian goverment is furiously trying to do, we must take the amrit of Guru gobind singh je. Some people I know at the gurudwara say that we should wait for akal purkh to bless us and then we wil take amrit. If you lost your job will you just sit in your house waiting for god to bless you with a job? If your house was destroyed, would you just in the cold and d nothing? we should obey gods command, and we should rely on him to help us, but we must do things for our selves to. Guru gobind singh je gave a new identity to the sikhs. He added a new plateau to the religion which guru nanak dev je had started. If guru je begged the panj pyaras to baptise him, then why should'nt we? If it was so important to guru sahib, then why is it not to us. If we take amrit AND live in the reight maryada which was given to us, guru gobind singh je will give all his power to help the panth khalsa, which in turn would return the khalsa panth to its original glory. Where ever a sikh would walk, they would stand out. When ever the panth was threatned they would lay down their lives. Let us all drink from the same iron bowl, and drink the amrit which has been stirred by the khanda. Let us all unite under the kesri nishan sahib, and become the eternal children of guru gobind singh je, mata sahib kaur, and of course akal purkh, the father of all.

G

od has given us human life. in only this form can we obtain salvation, and merge into god. So, by living according to the satgurus teachings this is easily obtained.

Tan tan all our eleven gurus.

Bhull chukk maff.

:nihungsmile: ^_^ :g

Now I proudly say:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• 4 weeks later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I am nothing pyara veer/paan. I am just someone who satguru had kirpa on and thanks to them I took amrit. Thats why I do parchar. I know your just joking about the sant reincarnation thing. After all, he is not even shaheed yet. May we all get the wonderful gift of amrit. May satguru have kirpa on us.

Waheguru je ka khalsa, Waheguru je ke fateh!