Tapoban?!

japmans

I'd love to see the Sanjh Savera article about Tapoban. Akal108, please do share it. In fact, just let me know what it said. You can't. You know why? Because there was no such article.

Akal108, your whole post reflects what's wrong with our mentality. Firstly, it has not an ounce of truth (the person whose beard was pulled was a Singh who goes to Gurdwara Tapoban, not the other way around.) And the funny part about it, is that after bashing a Jatha, you go on to criticise people that bash Jathas. What sense does that make? After making a post that shows clear intolerance, you go on to condemn intolerance.

I'll repeat myself: lets move on in our lives. All this hatred we feel burns us and does almost nothing to the ones we hate. Just ask yourself if you got up and amrit vela and if you've done any extra bani today. Let that be a starting point and move on from there.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

waheguru ji kekhalsa,w aheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, I happened to look on forums today after a few weeks. As always I looked at tapoban first as I always do. I may not always agree with everything, but have a sincere respect for the level of Gursikhi on that forum. I was very surprised that youth on sikhsangat had attacked tapoban sevadaars.

I have visited sikhsangat for the first time really since the split. To be honest I have not really been on either of the new messageboards mainly from lack of time, & out of disappointment at the lack of sehaj and lack will-power to resolve problems. For a Gursikh, no problem should be too big.

But today, I have to ask sikhsangat. From my understanding, the split was due to you being neutral, and get away from ninda, and groupism. Then why are you allowing attacks on Gursikhs like Bhai Kulbir Singh. I do not know him well. I have only met him once, but I did see in him someone who really yearns for knowledge of gurmat, and a person who Guru ji has blessed wiuth the skills to spread that knowledge. Many of the people here who are attacking him and tapoban, are the very people who differ in views. Everything that is said, can be said about any forum. As Guru Ji says "sanjh karo Guna Keri, Chod Avgub Khalen".

I have to say I am very disappointed because everyone has their views, but to split your own messageboards over certain assols, and then totally float these assols, in a moment of eagerness at attacking another. I do feel many of our new youth need to reflect on whether the views of a few issues has clouded their minds so much that they have forgotten the very fundamentals of Gursikhi.

I personally feel our youth have not yet learned the lessons from all the divisions and behaviour of our Gurdwara Pardans, because we seem to falling into the same traps.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Guest Akaal108

When did i bash any jatha??

Yes I bash fanatics/katarpanthis. If you think tapoban is full of fanatics and katarpanthis which I don't think so... then that's a different story.

Regarding my claims- on article...it does exist...I don't have article...but if you want you can calll sanj savera and re-confirm if such article exist.. i ll do the same...

2nd claim pulling out beard, at the end of day , it did happen...tapoban singhs provoked it by swearing and putting stuff on akj table ( ma/bhain di galla which provoked it ). I won't name anyone.. i don't beleive in tapoban policies where they can't respect privacies.

I'll repeat myself: lets move on in our lives. All this hatred we feel burns us and does almost nothing to the ones we hate. Just ask yourself if you got up and amrit vela and if you've done any extra bani today. Let that be a starting point and move on from there.

You are right there..we should not get side tracked but it's our sikhs duty to point out hypocrisy of certain jathebandiya's.

Just go back to tapoban forum singh and click search and put it "Nanaksar"... you will see how much nindiya arashi and his side kicks have done against an quiet sampardha which don't even bother with politics and just do prema bhakti da parchar...

In conculsation i think this topic teaches certain individuals an lesson

Lesson: People who live in Glass houses, should not throw stones at others.

I hope tapoban admins learn and grow from their childish mud slinging games.

I hope tapoban admins learn and grow from their childish mud slinging games

That is very foolish of you ... why blame all of tapoban...

Singh you need to stop doing nindya of others.. find they are doing it but why do it back ?? Whatever happened in last years samagam was between two singhs and the scenerio you have layed out.. its between them to figure it out and not for you to put it up publicly so more hatred can be spread towards both jathas...

Guest Akaal108

Dasan Das,

I said tapoban admins.. They are the main sevadars when it comes to approving and disaproving messages on the message boards...go and do what i said...go back to tapoban: search on nanaksar ..you will see they have approved hate flith against them...what does that show??

They have approved an nindiya and top of that they seem to enjoyed it like they get spiritual *EDITED* doing that.

Bullocks !

I have really nothing further to say in this thread. Akaal108, call Sanjh Savera and ask about this article. Guaranteed it doesn't exist.

As for the rest of your statements, I will say nothing. I don't need to say anything. Our words and manner of writing reflect on who we are and where we are standing.

Regarding my claims- on article...it does exist...I don't have article...but if you want you can calll sanj savera and re-confirm if such article exist.. i ll do the same...
Barinderpal Singh/N30 Singh, did you actually even read this supposed article, or are you saying this article exists because this is what people have told you beleive?
2nd claim pulling out beard, at the end of day , it did happen...tapoban singhs provoked it by swearing and putting stuff on akj table ( ma/bhain di galla which provoked it ). I won't name anyone.. i don't beleive in tapoban policies where they can't respect privacies.

Barinderpal Singh/N30 Singh, did you actually witness the fight/conflict first hand, or are you saying this is what happened becuase this is what others have told you to beleive?

It seems that you beleive in alot of things people tell you to beleive without actually confirming what really happened. You're so easy to influance. I hope that one day you will take a critical thinking course, because it's quite obvious that you do not know how to think for yourself, but instead need to be told what to think. Sad really.....

Guest Akaal108

Teek aa..will do..just wanted to make my point across on here that's all ...

You can do your parchar as much as you like to the youths and we will do ours on diversity, tolerance and acceptance in sikhi... agaye vahiguroo maharaj di kirpa...he makes one sant, sinner, fanatic, ignorant according to one's karma regardless of jathebandiya's and sampardha.....we are mere tools dancing infront of him.

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

2. Yes i was there and witness it

Really? can you swear on Sant Ishar SIngh Jee that you witnessed this with your own two eyes? because I was there, and saw everything first hand with my own two eyes, and I could swear I did not see you there at all.

Like you, I also have Shardha for Sant Ishar Singh Jee, and I could swear on the Sikhiya I have that you were not there to be seen when the conflict happened.