Election Of Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick

Bibi ji, thats fine, politics is out of the Gurdwara... BUT.... how will we get RSS and agents of the indian govt out of Gurdwaras?

How will get our Gurdwara's running to 110% to Gurmat Rehit Maryada??

How will we stop those same agents of the indian govt and rss people inviting and giving siropa's to corrupt and police and politicians guilty of killing Sikhs???

How will we stop these people eating away at Sikhi? ok, money is something people may take from the Gurdwara, But what about them cutting the roots of Sikhi?

Bibi ji, someone said to me on a previous post just do simran and everything will be ok, but Bibi Ji, i asked what need did Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji maharaj have to make Sri Akal Takhat Sahib in front of Sri Harmandir Sahib why couldnt we just have had Sri Harmandir Sahib why the need For Sri Akal Takhat Sahib???

Bibi ji, i know we shouldnt fight AT ALL in Gurdwaras, or amongst ourselves but we need to get these people who want to Kill Sikhi OFF OUT OF OUR GURDWARAS!!

Bibi ji, theres one Guru, one Gurdwara, one Maryada and fights? over what?

Bibi ji Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj said to hindu's and muslim's when they were fighting, ' you will not be welcomed by Waheguru ' "you both will cry" Guru Maharaj said "your fighting over, a cow and pig, have you ever seen a cow and pig fighting or argueing?"

Maharaj said.. "your fighting over a mandir and masjid, have you ever seen a Mandir and masjid fighting?

Now if Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj had to say that now he would say "you three will cry" including us Sikhs!! what are we fighting over? have we ever seen our Guru's fighting amongst themselves? or Gurdwaras fighting themselves?

No no

we shouldnt fight we should look out for each other and be strong for each other, even if a brother or sister is not amritdhari or hasnt kept their kesh, we should bring them into Sikhi, not scare them away, at the end of the day they are our brothers and sisters?

Today we need to lift a weapon, but we need to lift the weapon of Pyaar!

(but that doesnt mean let anyone become pardaan's or committees of your Gurdwara's and destroy Sikhi, where we need to use force.. WE NEED TO USE FORCE)

89758[/snapback]

I WOULD HAVE AGREED WITH YOU ....IF YOU DIDN'T SAY "BIBI JI" IN EVERY SENTENCE <_<

THANK YOU FOR THE LONG SPEECH "BABA JI"

blush.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is why we need to stream line our gurdwara around the world. Instead of having these silly elections, they seem to create more harmm than good in some cases. There needs to be a organization that does this, in the end it might create a more unified sikhism. Depending on the principles and attitudes of whicj each gurdwara followes.

this is why we need to stream line our gurdwara around the world. Instead of having these silly elections, they seem to create more harmm than good in some cases. There needs to be a organization that does this, in the end it might create a more unified sikhism. Depending on the principles and attitudes of whicj each gurdwara followes.

89763[/snapback]

AGAIN ONE SENSIBLE ANSWER <_<

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST BE MORE PEACEFUL............WHAT EXAMPLE ARE SETTING FOR THE YOUNGER SIKHS WHEN YOU FIGHT IN THE GURDWARAS INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO GURBANI pray.gif

THATS @ singh shrimoni

Have you seen the new govt. adverts which are trying to get people to vote in the elections.

The advert basically goes like this:

People say: "I am not politcal" "I am not into Politics" etc.

However - wherever you go in the world, you stand up for your rights, you demand for changes, you wish things to improve and you wish society to run fairly, equally and truthfully.

The advert tries to highlight that everyday life is "politics"

Hence Guru Maharaaj gave us concept of "MIRI & PIRI" - Temporal/Wordly/Political & Spiritual/Bhagti combined.

Sikhs are POLITICAL.

Sikhs are WORLDLY.

Sikhs are WARRIORS.

Sikhs are FIGHTERS.

HOWEVER.... a Sikh is FIRST a "Sant" (Saint) - who reads, lives, and practices Gurbaani.

Then re-look at what a Sikh is:

a Sikh is a SANT who:

- Politically takes a stand to better the world and make "positive" changes

- Worldy, who remember and carry out their responsibility to society and live amongst the world while remaing detached.

- Warriors who don't fear death or the consequences for upkeeping righteoness, truth and jusitce

- Fighters who will not stop or be defeated in their mission to serve, heal and protect the world.

i'm sorry i said Bibi ji with respect, nothing else (not to make you look old).

Khalsa ji's i totally agree with you all, and respect your views and posts.

My purpose of this post was to create awareness in the Sri Sadh Sangat Sahib of what is actually happening, After the Gurdwara's new building was built some people focused more on polishing the marble and making their numbers with the Sangat, than actually focusing on "Panthic Seva" eg. in 2002 sadly the Guru Of the Whole world Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj's saroops were burnt alot in Punjab if you look into the newspapers and history, NOT ONCE WAS IT MENTIONED ON THE STAGE <_<

Something so BIG happened!! our Guru Sahib was burnt!!! and not one mention of it?

Khalsa ji, things like this, Panthic issues were kept covered, Khalsa ji i know we should provide full services for the sangat INCLUDING CLEAN AND HYGENIC TOILETS FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, and just general security and hygine around the Gurdwara, MUCH MUCH MORE RESPECT FOR SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ.

All these issues need to be addressed, but some people just want to keep polishing the marble, making numbers in the sangat, and coming back into the management committee then... wiping out the voice of Khalistan, removing the pictures of Sikh Shaheeds "because apparently the sangat don't like them" WHAT AN EXCUSE!!! and just having a total wipeout of the talk of HAKK (WHAT IS OURS) AND SACH (THE TRUTH)

i'm sorry i said Bibi ji with respect, nothing else (not to make you look old).

Khalsa ji's i totally agree with you all, and respect your views and posts.

My purpose of this post was to create awareness in the Sri Sadh Sangat Sahib of what is actually happening, After the Gurdwara's new building was built some people focused more on polishing the marble and making their numbers with the Sangat, than actually focusing on "Panthic Seva" eg. in 2002 sadly the Guru Of the Whole world Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj's saroops were burnt alot in Punjab if you look into the newspapers and history, NOT ONCE WAS IT MENTIONED ON THE STAGE <_<

Something so BIG happened!! our Guru Sahib was burnt!!! and not one mention of it?

Khalsa ji, things like this, Panthic issues were kept covered, Khalsa ji i know we should provide full services for the sangat INCLUDING CLEAN AND HYGENIC TOILETS FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, and just general security and hygine around the Gurdwara, MUCH MUCH MORE RESPECT FOR SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ.

All these issues need to be addressed, but some people just want to keep polishing the marble, making numbers in the sangat, and coming back into the management committee then... wiping out the voice of Khalistan, removing the pictures of Sikh Shaheeds "because apparently the sangat don't like them" WHAT AN EXCUSE!!! and just having a total wipeout of the talk of HAKK (WHAT IS OURS) AND SACH (THE TRUTH)

Oh and another thing... which i dont think anyone knows about...

Between 2001 - 2003 A white man stole 2 Saroops Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, from the Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick.

A white boy started doing seva in the Gurdwara, he wore a kirpan tied a pagh but cut his dhari and said he was amritdhari.

Many members of the Sangat complained to this, but the then president of the management committee ignored this.

Then one day the White boy was seen carrying something on his when someone asked his sed its Guru Granth Sahib and he was carring it down the dual carrigeway alone with a chaur sahib in one hand.

When some people of the Gurdwara enquired into this and went to his house he had one saroop already there, and brought another, he had loads of Gutka Sahib's and Chaur Sahib's and Romala's.

Then he was taken to the police and declared mental.

i've never heard anything so absured!! how could this happen???

Then this was kept quiet so sangat don't find out!