Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

s_kaur_d

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatheh!! <_<

no doubt that Guru Maharaj or Bhai Gurdas Ji wrote it wrong... but how do we know that the printing companies that print Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji saroops copied it wrong? does anyone compare the original with new saroops?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatheh!! :wub:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

im confused bout wut u sayin...lol, ur post says u think Guru Sahib wrote Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji wrong, but knowin u i kno u wudnt say that lol

but how do we know that the printing companies that print Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji saroops copied it wrong

i dint kno the sewadars printed Maharaj Ji's saroops wrong?

plz explain better cuz... <_<: :wub:: :wub::

Bhull Chaak Maph

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatheh

and there is only one printing place in the world and that is in amritsar soo we keep tabs on them! good question tho

thanks SHAHEED :wub:

raj_karega_khalsa wiggerrr! ya it was kinda a stupid question <_<

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatheh

Sat Sri Akal:

The Kartarpuri Bir still is in existence and can be used to analyze the all of the Guru Granth Sahib except for the Ninth Masters. Also, the finalized Guru Granth Sahib with the Ninth Master's Bani was composed in the Damdami Bir origionally by Bhai Mani Singh Sahib. Though the whereabouts of this Saroop are unknown, Baba Deep Singh Ji made four duplicate Saroops of the Damdami Bir, which are housed in 4 Thakts (if I remember correctly).

So there is how you can check. Pity that these Saroops are not digitized and made available on the internet...I do not trust the preservation methods of India.

now days it has changed...well so ive heard. ...back in the day dey didnt have the "SH" "KH" ""GH" "ZH" "FH" or woteva in the alphabet.. it woz added aftawards and many gutkeh print those akhar's. for example..SHABAD is actually meant to be SABAD..etc. also the original guru granth sahib has no spaces. its all writtin in 1 line...well thas wot ive been told, so im sori in advance n if i am wrong.... tell meeeeee!!!!

So there is how you can check.  Pity that these Saroops are not digitized and made available on the internet...I do not trust the preservation methods of India.

90515[/snapback]

Is India responsible for this Preservation? I thought it was it was the Responsibility of the SGPC or other Head of the Panth?