Baisakhi/Vaisakhi

Princess

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many times hav we gone to a nagar kirtin only to b hit on by 10 different guys in half hour?!?!?! (and GURLS hittin on guyz as well,

im telling you its always the girlllsss who start it, but there undercover about it, and the guys get booked red handedd!!! unlucky guys :wub: @

91108[/snapback]

always the GUYZ kick.gif

91117[/snapback]

Muuuhahahhwhaha LOL.gif i hav a partner (my twin sis blush.gif ) to pick on Shaheed

91119[/snapback]

hehehehe <_< :wub:

91120[/snapback]

this is your cuzin....well i sent u to the hospital, now its her turn tongue.gif ...thats wat happens when u pik on shaheed!!!

how many times hav we gone to a nagar kirtin only to b hit on by 10 different guys in half hour?!?!?! (and GURLS hittin on guyz as well,

im telling you its always the girlllsss who start it, but there undercover about it, and the guys get booked red handedd!!! unlucky guys :wub: @

91108[/snapback]

always the GUYZ kick.gif

91117[/snapback]

Muuuhahahhwhaha LOL.gif i hav a partner (my twin sis blush.gif ) to pick on Shaheed

91119[/snapback]

91120[/snapback]

this is your cuzin....well i sent u to the hospital, now its her turn tongue.gif ...thats wat happens when u pik on shaheed!!!

91127[/snapback]

my cuzin no.gif

naiii

ask ne1

she's my twin :TH:

91108[/snapback]

always the GUYZ kick.gif

91117[/snapback]

91119[/snapback]

91120[/snapback]

91127[/snapback]

whose cuzin ohmy.gif

ya rite u gonna send me to the hospital...not as weak as princess dippy here

muhahahah

tongue.gif

91108[/snapback]

always the GUYZ kick.gif

91117[/snapback]

91119[/snapback]

91120[/snapback]

91127[/snapback]

whose cuzin ohmy.gif

ya rite u gonna send me to the hospital...not as weak as princess dippy here

muhahahah

tongue.gif

91129[/snapback]

damn princess you got denied by your own twin/cuzin.....in sensing family tension here.....i know a good counselor if u need it...,...actully 3 of em...Japman,JSS, or Heera

you punks... i'm trying to stay away from this site, and you guys involve me in discussions anyways?

as far as Princess goes... i've never met her..seen her..and i have NO idea who she si..anything she says is a lie, in regards to me.. I have never spoken to her in my life!