check out the pictures of these nihangs singhs

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo JI Ki Fatheh!!

so they tie that in the morning everyday???!?!?!?!?  :)

that must take a whoooooooooole lotta time  :doh:

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo JI Ki Fatheh!!

96302[/snapback]

yeah i think dastar should be practical not to show off. All that time that is spent tying such large dumallas can be spent on other activities.

Also like Singhni said above, can they fight in such big dumallas?

i fink dat da dastar can actaulli be a distraction to the enemy,

like dey would certainly go for the paag and then they will fall to the floor and daa nihang would kik da mofooooooooo shii outtttaaa daaa dude.

NIHANGS ARE GANGSTA THEY USE DECEPTIVE TECHNIQUES

theres a video of major singh doing gatka somewhere (not seen it, but heard of it)
like dey would certainly go for the paag and then they will fall to the floor and daa nihang would kik da mofooooooooo shii outtttaaa daaa dude.

what if kanga etc fell with the dumaala, would the nihang singh have to pick that up before fighting, or just kill the guy with 4 kakkars?

and even in general, what if your in a fight, your paag comes off, and say you have kirpaan and kanga under the paag, and that falls, and your kes come out, do you have to pick your "body part" up first before fighting or do you fight even if kirpaan and that are on the floor.

and do you have to do a japji sahib afterwards if a kakkar does fall?

gustaphi maaf

theres a video of major singh doing gatka somewhere (not seen it, but heard of it)

what if kanga etc fell with the dumaala, would the nihang singh have to pick that up before fighting, or just kill the guy with 4 kakkars?

and even in general, what if your in a fight, your paag comes off, and say you have kirpaan and kanga under the paag, and that falls, and your kes come out, do you have to pick your "body part" up first before fighting or do you fight even if kirpaan and that are on the floor.

and do you have to do a japji sahib afterwards if a kakkar does fall?

gustaphi maaf

98823[/snapback]

Umm tha nihang singhs are boonga wale singh nd dey stik the khanga in thier boongha nd der boongha aree sooo titeeee,

and yes thye have to do a japji sahib is thier kirpan falls on the floor, appened to me bare times, even if i two kirpana on and one falls i still do an japji sahib

I agree if a warrior is unable to fight because of his uniform, it would be quite a ridiculous situation. But it is true atht Nihang Major Singh is perfectly capable of warfare, as his gatka skills with the larhge dumalla on show. Pictures can be seen on www.amritworld.com from Hola Mohalla 2005 on Nihang Major Singh Ji in action