You Gotta Play This Game........

With respect to surrey paji i have only recieved a positive response so far so i'll be making more of the same type of games :)

there's plenty of articles on the site on peace, love and truth and i'll be adding over 20 poems in the next few days. There are other more educational games on the site but i've been asked to make more by the sangat so i will. Was Dasam Pathshah a pacifist or did he carry a rifle?

Don't forget it is only a game and nowhere near as violent as the people in it are (they're mass-murderers) and it does say so in the game.

There are amillion similar games on saddam, hitler, george bush, tony blair, and every other celebrity, politician

Free speech- You're welcome to make a sikhi site disagreeing with the game amd encouraging pacifism

Peace

:TH:

running a site like mine i'm used to hatemail from hindu hardliners but since making the game i've had dozens of emails in support from sikhs and not one against.

No offence but what do you think happened in '84 and afterwards and in the sikh wars, battles in the past 400 odd years were sikhs protecting themselves with shastars or pacifist white hankies?

Last time i checked Guru asked for Sant Sipahi not Sant Pacifist. Most of the sehajdhari sikhs and western gorae that usually visit it haven't complained.

So let me get this straight you believe that when KPS Gill, Jagdish Tytler, Sajjan Kumar, General Brar are free to kill hundreds of thousands of Sikhs since 1984 and can walk free yet i can't even make a game criticising what they did and encouraging sikhs not to fear them despite the fact that explain throughout the site and even on the game itself what these people have done and that we don't condone violence. The game is called desi hitman not sikh hitman.

Even if i had called it sikh hitman and put no information on it would still be permissible as you miss the fact that it was sant sipahi hitmen that dealt with Massa Rangar and countless other tyrants throughout history.

When it comes to Sikhi Bhai Mehtab Singh and Bhai Sukha Singh who dealt with Massa Rangar, Jinda and Sukha, countless Sant Sipahi Shaheeds are the ones true Sikhs will learn from and be inspired and NOT by those who criticise the few people that do want to take a stand.

Those who forget or don't learn from history will repeat it.

No legislation, nothing has changed since 1984. There has been no justice.

If you want to infight carry on but if you feel for the Shaheedia and value the priveleged chance we have been given in life fight the tyrants like KPS Gill, Tytler, Kumar, etc. instead of amongst ourselves.

Countless Kavisheries criticise and take the mick out of these murderers on stages in Gurughar but it don't make them bad people- if anything it's good they remind us where we've come from and give us Chaardhi kala and make us fearless.

If you wanna take a stand for KPS Gill, Tytler or Kumar be my guest just don't expect other sikhs to stand with you. Most westerners would be able to read the information on the game and site and make up their own minds and the other narrow minded ones i couldn't care less about.

In the west there are a million times more violent games made with chainsaws, machine guns, etc. on George Bush, Tony Blair, even the blooming spice girls but it doesn't mean all those people are wrong.

If they have freedom of speech so do we and it's about time we stopped thinking like slaves and use our freedom.

If anything i'm proud of the game

Peace

Waheguroo .....I'm sorry Singh If you felt I was attacking you in anyway...i was just giving my opinion :) ....and in no way i stand beside those mass murderers neither am i saying that we should sit down and hold a white hankie when injustice happens....but anyways i guess u don't see it the way i see it...and a game is just a game...real shaheedi is real shaheedi....anyways no harfdfeelings Singh Ji :) ...stay cool...and keep up the good work with Sikhlionz...peace..back to studyin