Shaheedi Immortality 3 Promos

Guest SaintSoldier

ive heard it but am not impressed by the "GT Road" track. I mean theres a limit and i think this track is wrong coz i played it some bhangra lovers n they just laughed but werent impressed that parchaar has come to this. Infact, the overall impression was that Sikhi is selling itself to merchandise... to make dosh.

Yes, the Shaheedi Immortality project is wkd and yes i loved the first two albums but am disappointed that we have had to use classic hardcore bhangra tracks in such a way.

Thats just a personal opinion anyway. Other than that, keep up the wicked seva you guys are doing, seriously.

Sorry for any wrong doings or saying.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe

lads dnt HATE but CONGRATULATE, the CD is really good, all the CDs have, at least the singhs ent afraid to talk about 84, im sure they are far from being afraid, the singhs are chardii kalaa vale singhs and are doing wicked parcharr, ppl may buy the cds for the remixs, but after a while will try to pick up the wat has been sed, then it MAY be a wake up call, THE LEAFLET WITH THE CD tells everything more or less about 84 and pre 84, the tracks are dedicated to the sahibzade, and other shaheeds of our wonderful quarm, the last track on brahm giani baba thakur singh ji is marvellous, so i dnt c wats wrong with the CD, they hav a track by gursharan singh which was performed infroont of SANT GIANI JARNAIL SIGNH JI KHALSA JI BHINDRANVALE, these two have not been remixed. AT least the singhs are doing something, the way forward is there is no comprimise we want KHALISTAN, simmple as that, the singhs are doing great seva with there parcharr and this seva will NEVER be FORGOTTEN

NEVER FORGET 84

LONG LIVE SANT GIANI JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA JI BHINDRANVALE

THE ATTACK ON SHRI HARMANDIR SAHIB WAS THE FOUNDATION STONE OF KHALISTAN

. . . REMEBA SARBAT KHALSA IN 1986, what was that about, the foundation of khalistan, DNT HATE BUT CONGRATULATE

vaheguru ji ka khalsa,vaheguru ji ki fathe

End of the day, the lads spend time on it... its not just that they get some old track n remix it. They record the singers in a studio, get them to sing along with the melody they have in mind etc, and when combined it makes one brilliant album. From a critical point of view, you can time, effort, money has been spent to produce it. The advertisement of it has been done well, the literature insert has been prepared well, the overall design and image of the CD has been done well, no individuals are trying to take glory for it, the music is structured well and gets the mood of the track and the lyrics accross perfectly, its well priced and... well i could go on. Also, its excellent they included the short introductory disclaimer which asks people not to play it in clubs etc.

ONE thing i must say though to IP... BRING BACK THE INTERACTIVE MULTIMEDIA CD! First Shaheedi Immortality had a good CD-ROM presentation included. N if theres an SI:4 then you guys should definitely bring back the interactivity.

Bhul chuk maaf jio

Nama Singh

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 
    • Giani Kulwant Singh Jawaddi Kalan uses simple Punjabi.
    • Leaving aside Guru ji, the general question of taking afeem (opium) in limited quantities for war/medical wounds is simply unproblematic. When you go to the hospital, they give you morphine. What do you think morphine is? It's an opiate. Even codeine (cough syrup) is an opiate! Ever had a cough? Granted, it is against Gurmat to take opium or other drugs for the fun of it.

Important Information

Terms of Use