i was only coming up with another option  blush.gif

oh well if i upset you or singh shiromani then i'm sorry  no.gif

97136[/snapback]

its ok penji :)blush.gif my bad 4 hafing a go lol

97140[/snapback]

now that make's you a bad sikh for having a go at your fellow singhni LOL.gif

JOKING

97147[/snapback]

gosh u always manage 2 start of a lil mini topic in a topic... or did i start it??? blush.gif koina just stop it! lol b4 peepz get confused tongue.gif

hey u blocked my msnnn?? :cool:

Picture of the vice president of Guru Nanak Gurdwara high Street Smethwick Birmingham, in a congress party meeting, he has a black dastaar on and is sittin on the left of the picture!!!

he went to this meeting, even though the gurdwara constitution states....

g) Any person belonging to Communist Party, Congress Party or Nirankari Sect or Radhaswami Sect cannot become a Gurdwara employee, a Committee member or a Trustee, nor can any one belonging to an anti-Sikh organisation.  Attendance is the meetings of the above mentioned organisations is also prohibited.

97118[/snapback]

The constitution states "....belonging to Communist Party, Congress Party.....". So is this guy a member of the Congress party ? or was he just attending a meeting. Remember attending a meeting does not make you a member of an organisation.

If you have solid proof that the guy is in the Congress party take the matter further within the Gurdwara or talk to that solicitor chap who hold sessions at the community centre next to the Gurdwara about legal options.

Also why the constitution only restricted to those parties why the Badal Dal not on it ? It is well known he had meetings with RSS and denied freedom to Sikhs youth languishing in jails without trial etc.

khalsa ji this guy is a member of it, we have solid proof that he, his treasurer (P.S.Samra) and another treasurer (K.S.Josan)

have given recordings of "Panthic Singhs" to the indian govt, just on sunday at the election P.S.Samra was recording Singhs as they spoke, but was not recording when "mone" we lashing out at Singhs with Kirpan's.

They also have given names of Panthic Singhs to the india govt.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji k ifathe

JUST like to add that me was der on sunday at smethwick gurdwara wen the comitee was being chosen and all me gotta say is dat it was a COMPLETE JOKE :T: . . . another point to add is that its not only the person in the picture who belongs or attends meetings of these sooo called cults such as narakhdaris, noormaleas, darshan daasis, radha soamis, RSS, shiv sena, CONGRESS, etc etc, there are several other members of the comitee, but these members do not be pointed out at, BECAUSE they have alot of apparent connections in india and can APPARENTLY do alot of things. . . i can think of 3 at the top of my head but me dont get involved with these ppl, 'singh shromani' can probably think or know of many more, would you plz tell us about these ppl aswell because im 100% sure you know who im implying, lets giv another clue NARAKHDARI CULT meetings back in the days, meetings with currupt police officers who were respnsible for the killings of thousands of singhs in india in 1984 and after etc, you cant just mention one person and keep it at that, lets mention everyone that badd, and you should also show what else the constitution states, THE MEMBERS HAVE TO BE 100% KHALISTANI, im sure several of the comitee mebers are NOT,why dont some so called leaders just change the constitutuion, i mean change it to the following you can be anti khalistan, can have links with congress, rss, narakhdari, noormeleas, etc etc, but you have to be badly anti panthic, you cant do anything for the panth, all the gurdvara money has to go to your LINKS in india or in your pockets etc etc as im sure some of these activites already occur, whats the point of having the constitutuion if NO ones folloiwng it, anyway theres no point in discussing this as no ones gonna change it . . . or are they???????

JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN A COUPLE OF YEARS. . .

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe

khalsa ji this guy is a member of it, we have solid proof that he, his treasurer (P.S.Samra) and another treasurer (K.S.Josan)

have given recordings of "Panthic Singhs" to the indian govt, just on sunday at the election P.S.Samra was recording Singhs as they spoke, but was not recording when "mone" we lashing out at Singhs with Kirpan's.

They also have given names of Panthic Singhs to the india govt.

97206[/snapback]

Why do people let him record them ? I mean you average Joe doesnt go around recording things. Has he got secret cameras fitted in his belt buckle or one hidden in his beard ?

Whos name he givn to India Govt ? We had all this type of talk at our local Gurdwara years back, since then most of those mentioned as being on the "black" list have travelled to and from India without trouble.

JUST like to add that me was der on sunday at smethwick gurdwara wen the comitee was being chosen and all me gotta say is dat it was a COMPLETE JOKE . . . another point to add is that its not only the person in the picture who belongs or attends meetings of these sooo called cults such as narakhdaris, noormaleas, darshan daasis, radha soamis, RSS, shiv sena, CONGRESS, etc etc, there are several other members of the comitee, but these members do not be pointed out at, BECAUSE they have alot of apparent connections in india and can APPARENTLY do alot of things. . . i can think of 3 at the top of my head but me dont get involved with these ppl, 'singh shromani' can probably think or know of many more, would you plz tell us about these ppl aswell because im 100% sure you know who im implying, lets giv another clue NARAKHDARI CULT meetings back in the days, meetings with currupt police officers who were respnsible for the killings of thousands of singhs in india in 1984 and after etc, you cant just mention one person and keep it at that, lets mention everyone that badd, and you should also show what else the constitution states, THE MEMBERS HAVE TO BE 100% KHALISTANI, im sure several of the comitee mebers are NOT,why dont some so called leaders just change the constitutuion, i mean change it to the following you can be anti khalistan, can have links with congress, rss, narakhdari, noormeleas, etc etc, but you have to be badly anti panthic, you cant do anything for the panth, all the gurdvara money has to go to your LINKS in india or in your pockets etc etc as im sure some of these activites already occur, whats the point of having the constitutuion if NO ones folloiwng it, anyway theres no point in discussing this as no ones gonna change it . . . or are they???????

JUST like to add that me was der on sunday at smethwick gurdwara wen the comitee was being chosen and all me gotta say is dat it was a COMPLETE JOKE  . . . another point to add is that its not only the person in the picture who belongs or attends meetings of these sooo called cults such as narakhdaris, noormaleas, darshan daasis, radha soamis, RSS, shiv sena, CONGRESS, etc etc, there are several other members of the comitee, but these members do not be pointed out at, BECAUSE they have alot of apparent connections in india and can APPARENTLY do alot of things. . . i can think of 3 at the top of my head but me dont get involved with these ppl, 'singh shromani' can probably think or know of many more, would you plz tell us about these ppl aswell because im 100% sure you know who im implying, lets giv another clue NARAKHDARI CULT meetings back in the days, meetings with currupt police officers who were respnsible for the killings of thousands of singhs in india in 1984 and after etc, you cant just mention one person and keep it at that, lets mention everyone that badd, and you should also show what else the constitution states, THE MEMBERS HAVE TO BE 100% KHALISTANI, im sure several of the comitee mebers are NOT,why dont some so called leaders just change the constitutuion, i mean change it to the following you can be anti khalistan, can have links with congress, rss, narakhdari, noormeleas, etc etc, but you have to be badly anti panthic, you cant do anything for the panth, all the gurdvara money has to go to your LINKS in india or in your pockets etc etc as im sure some of these activites already occur, whats the point of having the constitutuion if NO ones folloiwng it, anyway theres no point in discussing this as no ones gonna change it . . . or are they???????

97219[/snapback]

So this big shot with naraqthari links etc is it lion-gill ? as mentioned in another thread. Singh Shriomani defended him in that thread if I recall coreectly. We all know who has been fecilitating DSP rank police officers in the kabaddi tournaments.

isnt neone else getting sick of this? its tedious and pathetic.

uve made the points on the forum. now put it into action and dont wait until 2007. Do it now. Im not being funny, but if what went on has gone on in the way its been portrayed here, then why have i not heard anything in the news?

I just think its stupid to tell the whole world about Smethwick Gurdwara. End of the day, what do you gain from it? Bringing the Gurdwara down? Or u trying to gain support? But then how can we offer support?

I dont think this thread is justified. It shouldnt be allowed. Either state clearly how you would like the online sangatt to help or basically... be quiet.

bhul chuk maaf

just on Tuseday night 3-05-2005 the police came and removed hidden cameras in the Gurdwara they have been set in hidden locations (probably in the toilets too), which these people have SET UP!!!

If you dont believe me ask the police!!

and the posters of Sant Ji and Shaheed Singhs outside HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

These people are giving the Panth a "DHOKHA" they meet with kps gill type people and plot against "Panthic Singhs"

ravinder powar vice president is the biggest culprit and agent of the indian govt as can be seen in the pic above where he is with main congress leaders, and you can get the main big article of K_Singh

The Trustees of the Gurdwara inc. joginder bahia are the culprits too, anyone who was there on sunday would have witness how these people did Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's BEADBI!!!

Alongside them is the Smethwick councillor gurinder josan (who stopped the police from taking any action at all at the Gurdwara on sunday when these dirty people took over the committee election) nephew of karnail josan the ex treasurer who called Shaheed Bhai Beant Singh Ji and Satwant Singh Ji "LOON HARRAAMI'S" and has also looted the Gurdwara Funds