Who wants to see proof of Smethwick Gurdwara's

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the kabbadi tournaments it was Ravinder Powar who has been the co-ordinator of the kabbaddi tournaments for the last 5 years, it was he who has invited DSP rank police officers from india, and also had Darshan Dassia Leader for who Bhai Rajinder Singh Ji and Bhai Manjit Singh Ji are in Jail serving sentances sitting with him as can be seen in the punjab times edition july 2002

isnt neone else getting sick of this? its tedious and pathetic.

uve made the points on the forum. now put it into action and dont wait until 2007. Do it now. Im not being funny, but if what went on has gone on in the way its been portrayed here, then why have i not heard anything in the news?

I just think its stupid to tell the whole world about Smethwick Gurdwara. End of the day, what do you gain from it? Bringing the Gurdwara down? Or u trying to gain support? But then how can we offer support?

I dont think this thread is justified. It shouldnt be allowed. Either state clearly  how you would like the online sangatt to help or basically... be quiet.

bhul chuk maaf

97224[/snapback]

AT LAST i found someone who's thinking the way i'm thinking

its pathetic ....Singh Shiromani how many threads are you going to make on the same topic ...couple of 1000's wacko.gif

all you have to do is just ignore the silly person causing all the chaos in your gurdwara ......

and if your so frustrated about it ...THEN DO SOMETHING

and as Nama Singh paaji has already said if you need help then ask the sangat on here.......... i mean half of birminghams population is on this forum blush.gif

i'm sorry if i'm sounding harsh or anything but its about time you stop making these threads and seriously solve the damn problem ......coz am sure you have the support of the 'panthic' people ....or is it that you dont have the ball's to face them rolleyes.gif

ANd another thing will you tell me if you already have made attempts to solve this issue or have you just been blabbering about it grin.gif

May waheguru help you with this pray.gif

singh allow posting now about the thread do something about it flim the c* * n t s do wat eva u have to sort them, just get a few ppl u know who up for doing seva and thats it, need a hand etc pm me v1.gif seriously but "PO$H_JATTI" u have to realise that these topic crucial cos its the gurudwara that meant to be educating the youth etc. not sitting on the fat a s s's eating all the money and then wondering why no youth come to the gurudwara etc. but paji i do feel u could of just put up a post with everyfink that needed to be said and left it at that.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh